Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey SDfan. I will get back to our discussion soon. I fractured 3 ribs and my brain is a bit foggy with pain meds. You deserve a well thought out response.
    2019 draft. A work in progress that’s getting closer with declared prospects .....
    Christian Wilkins (DT) CU, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (FS) UF, Dennis Daley (OT) USC, Isaiah Johnson (CB) UH, Austin Robinson (ILB) UH, Nick Fitzgerald (TE/SLASH) MSSU, Quinn Bailey (OT/OG) ASU

Comment

• Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
      Hey SDfan. I will get back to our discussion soon. I fractured 3 ribs and my brain is a bit foggy with pain meds. You deserve a well thought out response.
      no worries bro. Health always takes priority.
      Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

Comment

• This case will be going to the Supreme Court for sure...

Federal Judge in Texas declares Obamacare/ACA unconstitutional, as the individual mandate can no longer be called a tax, which is why SCOTUS allowed the ACA. The decision may be overruled by the appeal court, but in any case, it will appealed higher. My thinking is that the popular provisions in the ACA will be retained, in particular pre-existing conditions, by congress, but if its completely removed by SCOTUS, I can't think of any enduring major legislative action from the Obama administration.

Comment

• agreed it ends up in SC. It was upheld as Constitutional (5-4) last time by Chief Justice John Roberts contorting the law like a pretzel to find a way to keep it by calling it a Tax law. This ran contrary to the way most Constitutional Scholars analyzed it and pissed off Conservatives who thought he caved for public opinion purposes. Time for a do-over by John Roberts, as clearly there is now rationale the tax is gone by act of Congress and he has cover to kill it. Then maybe the new Congress can get serious about a bipartisan health care bill that keeps the best parts of Obamacare,(pre-existing coverage and re-establish high risk pool for the sickest) but uses free market to set coverage details and competitive pricing. Liberals will have to necessarily give up their dreams of single payer, universal, or "free" medicare for all and gov't control of the entire health care system to get buy-in from enough Republicans and the general public.

Comment

• https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ru...3Kl?li=BBnb7Kz

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg underwent a pulmonary lobectomy today at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. Two nodules in the lower lobe of her left lung were discovered incidentally during tests performed at George Washington University Hospital to diagnose and treat rib fractures sustained in a fall on November 7. According to the thoracic surgeon, Valerie W. Rusch, MD, FACS, both nodules removed during surgery were found to be malignant on initial pathology evaluation. Post-surgery, there was no evidence of any remaining disease. Scans performed before surgery indicated no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. Currently, no further treatment is planned. Justice Ginsburg is resting comfortably and is expected to remain in the hospital for a few days. Updates will be provided as they become available.

Comment

• No worries... she does planks. But I wonder how many were willing to give a lung for her.

Comment

• I don't want to say anything mean about her or wish her ill health, but I think a 3rd Conservative Justice nominated by Trump would be better for the country in the long run to counter the increasing leftist insanity the democrats are pushing on us to destroy the country from within. She can't hang on forever and the sooner she's gone the better

Comment

• test

Comment

• 48DB6840-CB7E-4EE3-9729-9E77A20AEF1D.jpeg Fox News mistakenly posted a graphic this morning that Ginsberg is dead. Not a good 72 hours for this so-called news media.

“We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

Comment

• Originally posted by captaind View Post
                      48DB6840-CB7E-4EE3-9729-9E77A20AEF1D.jpeg Fox News mistakenly posted a graphic this morning that Ginsberg is dead. Not a good 72 hours for this so-called news media.
                      you mean it's not true? Damn! Ruined my day!

Comment

• SCOTUS allows enforcement of military Transgender Ban, essentially allowing Trump to reverse Obama's decision to lift the ban. The court didn't explain why, but Sotomayor, Kagan, Breyer and Ginsburg dissented.

I'll acknowledge that there have been service members that have honorably served, and made the transition. However, there is no constitutional right for anyone to be allowed into the military, and its up to the military to decide who they can let in. I think that letting someone in that does have gender dysphoria and letting them transition is a negative to the overall effectiveness of the military, in terms of time off, and medical resources spent.
                        Last edited by Bolt-O; Yesterday, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X