X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    They are moving "The Five" from 5pm Eastern to 9 pm Eastern. That's the show with Eric Bolling, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Greg Gutfeld, Dana Perino, Bob Beckel and Juan Williams, but I read that Bolling will just take that 5pm by himself.
    Bolling sucks. Greg Gutfeld might be good. At least he is funny sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
      Bolling sucks. Greg Gutfeld might be good. At least he is funny sometimes.
      You're wrong! WRONG! You are just WRONG!

I'll give you the last word, but we've only got 5 seconds...CAUTION! This is the NO SPIN ZONE! So sorry, we're out of time! But just to reiterate, you're wrong! WRONG! Speak faster next time if you wish to opine.
      “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

Comment

The Word of the Day is BOTHERATION

Comment

Originally posted by captaind View Post
          You're wrong! WRONG! You are just WRONG!

I'll give you the last word, but we've only got 5 seconds...CAUTION! This is the NO SPIN ZONE! So sorry, we're out of time! But just to reiterate, you're wrong! WRONG! Speak faster next time if you wish to opine.
          That is hilarious, sir. Please continue to opine.

Comment

The Word of the Day is BOTHERATION
            What is the tip of the day? I think the last one was to guess where Bill went on vacation.

Comment

What is the tip of the day? I think the last one was to guess where Bill went on vacation.
              Don't mess with something that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die?

Comment

Don't mess with something that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die?
                Ha.

Comment

Jon Stewart called the dude out years ago on Crossfire for being part of the system that turned journalism into a he said/ she said argue-fest of entertainment instead of actually trying to uncover the truth. But, of all the talking heads who were doing that, Pucker was probably the least offensive. He isn't an investigative journalist, but he's probably as close as one of these dorky Fox News/CNN/MSNBC entertainment shows is going to get. Pucker should probably bring back the bow tie - it gave him some character.
                  Um Crossfire is without a doubt the origin of that style of 'political dialogue,' so I genuinely appreciated (LOLd) your contribution.
                  Dean Spanos: The new Donald Sterling.

Comment

It turns our O'Reilly and Ailes, two guys who probably did as much for the Republican cause as anybody, were evil dudes. Go figure.
                    I bet Bill Clinton wasn't evil.

Comment

Yea. Begala is wretched. I still see him on news shows sometimes - still just as much of a fake corporate liberal bitching about stuff that doesn't matter. I liked Buchanan v. Braden when I was a kid. After that, the liberal hosts pretty much always sucked. Buchanan was good. And I liked Novak too. The better political bitch fest was McLaughlin. Fucking loved that show. And I liked Firing Line with Buckley just about as much.

Those right v. left shows pretty much jumped the shark with Hannity and Colmes - worst show ever. Hannity is probably the worst, period. I don't understand why he has ratings.
                      Hannity-Colmes was Harlem Globetrotters vs Washington Generals.

Loved McLaughlin Group too. Once got to see that show recorded and got to meet JM himself. I have a pic where we are shaking hands and he is completely enveloping my hand. Big dude. May explain why the septuagenarian was banging the hot 20ish Latina at the time.

Comment

I get all my Fox News from YouTube clips so I don't know much about time slots. I wonder if O'Reilly ever made a workroom joke about his primetime sluts.
                        Sadly it's not happening only on one said of the political spectrum.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                          Sadly it's not happening only on one said of the political spectrum.
                          O'Reilly worked for one side of the political spectrum.

Comment

I bet Bill Clinton wasn't evil.
                            I don't know if Bill Clinton was/is evil.

I know he cheated on his wife and lied in court about it. He also settled for hundreds of thousands of dollars with one of three women who accused him of assault. In all three cases, friends and/or family of the alleged victims sided with Clinton. And, I believe, all three alleged victims were brought by Republicans to one of Hillary's recent debates with Trump - as if they knew Trump wasn't an assaulter. Bill's case isn't like that of O'Reilly or Ailes, who have many claims against them that sure seem to be true.

Ailes and O'Reilly, two evil dudes, are big reasons why the GOP has had such success in Congress and with most state legislators. Clinton was a president, but, beyond his personal success, he really hasn't had much positive impact for his party.

Nationally, the Democratic party is a big loser right now, and the public's disdain, among conservatives and liberals, for Bill and Hillary is a big reason why. I'm a newly registered Democrat, and I know I don't like them. I voted for Bob Dole against Bill. Plus, I voted for Bernie during this recent primary and would have voted against Hillary eight years earlier if I had been registered as a Democrat then. The only time I voted for Hillary was against Trump, and I really considered voting for a third-party candidate.
                            Last edited by Lightningwill_420; 04-22-2017, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Hannity-Colmes was Harlem Globetrotters vs Washington Generals.

Loved McLaughlin Group too. Once got to see that show recorded and got to meet JM himself. I have a pic where we are shaking hands and he is completely enveloping my hand. Big dude. May explain why the septuagenarian was banging the hot 20ish Latina at the time.
                              Hannity v. Colmes was Spanoses v. Sterlings. Hannity has a bad broadcasting voice and played/plays a dipshit on-air. There is no way that dude believes the crap he says. Colmes didn't believe a lot of the things he said either. Nobody could be that in line with the big shots in the Democratic Party. At least Colmes's voice was bearable.

I liked everybody on the McLaughlin Group except for Eleanor Clift. She was the Alan Colmes of that group.

Comment

The Clintons... Bill, Hill and Spawn, are all evil. What's a bad broadcasting voice? Do you want a pundit to sound like Shotgun Tom Kelly?

Comment

Um Crossfire is without a doubt the origin of that style of 'political dialogue,' so I genuinely appreciated (LOLd) your contribution.
                                  A. I was talking about Tucker Carlson, who isn't an original anything.

B. But let's pretend that I was talking about Crossfire. It wasn't the origin of anything either. Crossfire started in 1982 (I looked that up - I had no idea it was even that old. I had no idea CNN was that old. I guess my parents didn't get cable until long after the network started.) McLaughlin Group also started in 1982. Firing Line started in 1966. Bill Buckley was the only host, but he generally had somebody from the left on to argue with.

Bill Buckley was a better journalist and debater than McLaughlin and his group. And McLaughlin and his group were better than anything Crossfire did. But Crossfire wasn't the end of decent television journalism. I would point my finger more at shows like A Current Affair, Morton Downey, Jr., and Geraldo. Television news has always been partially about entertainment, but, in my opinion, those shows I mentioned are what turned television news into pure entertainment. I know those shows I mentioned weren't traditional news shows, but their ability to draw in ratings and money while costing, in comparison to actual investigative journalism, almost nothing has influenced the supposed real news shows. It is all about who said what about whom, and who is fucking whom. ... I'm not saying I'm innocent. I loved Morton Downey's show when he had politicians on. I was thoroughly entertained. And I like pundit shows like O'Reilly. I've always thought it was all rigged anyway and politics was just there to bedazzle me while the rich ran the world. I still feel that way.

Even more than I blame those entertainment news shows for the decline in news quality, I blame fake-liberal Bill Clinton and the evil GOP. They deregulated the news media in the 1990s, which allowed for what I think are huge money-grubbing monopolies on the news. Just like politics is run by the rich, so is the news.

When I was a news reporter, my papers were all owned by big corporations. The publishers really limited the things I could cover.

Oh, here's an article about who runs the media ... https://www.forbes.com/sites/katevin.../#2005487660ad

And, as soon as the evil GOP gets around to it, Internet news will be run by the rich as well.
                                  Last edited by Lightningwill_420; 04-22-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

The Clintons... Bill, Hill and Spawn, are all evil. What's a bad broadcasting voice? Do you want a pundit to sound like Shotgun Tom Kelly?
                                    Hannity's voice is high pitched. It isn't a good broadcasting voice. Shotgun Tom is awesome.

I believe most of the best broadcasting voices come from the Midwest, and those dudes and gals work on their voices. My favorite news voice is that of Chris Wallace. His dad had a great voice too. I'm not sure where they are from. Wait - I'll look it up. Ah - Chicago. Makes sense. Here's something I didn't know - the Wallaces are/were Jewish. Hooray for the tribe. Other things I didn't know - Chris didn't grow up with his dad, and his step dad was the CBS News president. Chris Wallace was groomed to be the genius broadcaster he is.

O'Reilly has a great voice too, but I'm fairly sure he's from New York, which goes against my Midwest theory. (I looked it up - Long Island.) He must have worked on his voice.

I dig Britt Hume's voice too - jeez, also a New Yorker. (Maybe I was wrong.)

Before that - we had the classic news voices - Cronkite, Brokaw, Rather, Jennings, Charles Osgood, Bernie Shaw ...

The best voices are probably in sports - Keith Olbermann, Bob Costas, Al Michaels ... (Shit. They are all from New York. I'm starting to think I was wrong about this.)

On the female side - the best, bar none, is Oprah. I didn't watch her show because I have a penis, but her broadcasting voice is excellent. Rachel Maddow has a good voice. And so does Robin Roberts.

Hannity sounds like a screeching tire. His voice bothers me to the point I can't take more than a couple minutes. I really don't get how he has been successful, but he has. Roger Ailes knew what he was doing.

How are Bill and Hillary evil? I don't like their politics or their lies, but I don't know for certain either one is a terrible person outside of politics. And who is spawn? Are we talking about their daughter? The fuck? How is she anything like O'Reilly, Trump, or Ailes? How old is she anyway? Oh, I looked it up. 37. Older than I thought.
                                    Last edited by Lightningwill_420; 04-22-2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Lol... I do think they are terrible people, and their lives are all politics, and for Bill, sexual politics. Chelsea wrote a letter when she was 5 to Ronald Reagan not to visit a cemetery where US veterans were buried because some nazi soldiers were buried there as well... who the hell does that when they are 5? Other than being born from Hillary (I'm not too sure about Bill) what has she done to help the country and become the next great hope of the Dems?

I think Hannity's voice is fine to me. When radio was static-y (made up word), I guess you needed lower frequencies to be heard. Are you a Voicist? (Just kidding.) Brrrrrrrrriiiiiiaaaaaa!

Comment

Lol... I do think they are terrible people, and their lives are all politics, and for Bill, sexual politics. Chelsea wrote a letter when she was 5 to Ronald Reagan not to visit a cemetery where US veterans were buried because some nazi soldiers were buried there as well... who the hell does that when they are 5? Other than being born from Hillary (I'm not too sure about Bill) what has she done to help the country and become the next great hope of the Dems?

I think Hannity's voice is fine to me. When radio was static-y (made up word), I guess you needed lower frequencies to be heard. Are you a Voicist? (Just kidding.) Brrrrrrrrriiiiiiaaaaaa!
                                        I never said Chelsea was the next great hope. Where does this shit come from?

As far as what I have bolded - is that really your argument that Chelsea is evil?

Comment

No you didn't say that Chelsea was the next great hope, but many in the press think she is. As far as what you bolded, it's just an example of her being co-oped by her parents at an early age to be political. Maybe she isn't yet criminal like her parents, but by what I've seen, she thinks like her parents, so its evil by transitive properties.

Comment

Working...
                                          X