Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comey and the Mueller Probe

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yeah, I think that was the guy. The Clinton "Suicide" Machine is still churning out victims.

    Comment


    • Mueller report released with a thud. No indictments. Bigger news is that IG Horowitz has been running parallel investigation on FISA applications deception and abuse. That report will probably be more interesting and revealing as to who the corrupt agency insiders were/are.
      Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • Maddow crying, and Chris Mathews in hysterics. I have doubts though that the FISA abuse will get much run from the Main Stream Media, unless there is a high level indictment. One thing that is quite surprising was on how disciplined the Mueller team was about leaks, but I expect that the normal suspects will be out in force once the summary is passed to Congress. Dems are crying out for "release it all", but the Republicans are fine with that. I guess because there were no "republicans" in the Mueller team, other than Mueller himself, the dems can't complain about bias from the report, but we'll have to see what comes from it, maybe Sunday with the initial summary. The White House has to be very careful not to look like they are hiding stuff by claiming executive privilege for parts of the whole report, but I don't see that unless it deals with Trump's immediate family.

        I'm wondering what the hell is going on with Huber with his investigation into the dealings with the Clintons and Uranium One.

        Comment


        • Russian collusion was as much a fantasy as global warming.
          “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
            Maddow crying, and Chris Mathews in hysterics. I have doubts though that the FISA abuse will get much run from the Main Stream Media, unless there is a high level indictment. One thing that is quite surprising was on how disciplined the Mueller team was about leaks, but I expect that the normal suspects will be out in force once the summary is passed to Congress. Dems are crying out for "release it all", but the Republicans are fine with that. I guess because there were no "republicans" in the Mueller team, other than Mueller himself, the dems can't complain about bias from the report, but we'll have to see what comes from it, maybe Sunday with the initial summary. The White House has to be very careful not to look like they are hiding stuff by claiming executive privilege for parts of the whole report, but I don't see that unless it deals with Trump's immediate family.

            I'm wondering what the hell is going on with Huber with his investigation into the dealings with the Clintons and Uranium One.
            If Trump lights the report on fire, would it make a difference to you or any Trump supporter?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post

              If Trump lights the report on fire, would it make a difference to you or any Trump supporter?
              That won't be an issue, as he has no control over the report other than to fire the AG. Consistent with the law regarding classified information, and customary prohibitions regarding grand jury testimony, I want as much released as possible. However, to the main point, this whole special prosecutor spectacle was unnecessary, if J. Beauregard Sessions had a spine in the first place, and if Comey didn't appoint himself judge, jury and executioner regarding HRC's e-mail server, and getting himself fired for cause.

              Comment


              • 4-page summary delivered to Congress pretty much clears Trump of any wrong-doing.

                And on a side note, the media is just unwatchable.
                “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

                  That won't be an issue, as he has no control over the report other than to fire the AG. Consistent with the law regarding classified information, and customary prohibitions regarding grand jury testimony, I want as much released as possible. However, to the main point, this whole special prosecutor spectacle was unnecessary, if J. Beauregard Sessions had a spine in the first place, and if Comey didn't appoint himself judge, jury and executioner regarding HRC's e-mail server, and getting himself fired for cause.
                  A few people are going to prison because of that special prosecutor's investigation.

                  Comey wasn't fired over his handling of the Hillary-email case.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by captaind View Post
                    4-page summary delivered to Congress pretty much clears Trump of any wrong-doing.

                    And on a side note, the media is just unwatchable.
                    If something were unwatchable, I couldn't possibly know that. If I were watching them, by definition, they'd be watchable. If I weren't watching media, I couldn't know how watchable or unwatchable they were.

                    The Spanoses were unwatchable the moment I stopped watching them. Perhaps they are still unwatchable, but I don't know that.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post

                      A few people are going to prison because of that special prosecutor's investigation.

                      Comey wasn't fired over his handling of the Hillary-email case.
                      I certainly remember the Democrats going ballistic over how he went public regarding the Clinton "matter" and demanding he be fired for it- claiming he cost Clinton the election win. They only flipped when Trump fired him and the "Russia Collusion" hoax was in full swing. Many presidents replace the Intel Agency directors as well as multiple Federal prosecutors when assuming the Presidency- and they have every right to do so- even though the opposition party always makes a media circus over it.
                      Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • [/thread]
                        “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

                        Comment


                        • Legally, the probe is done, but the political spinning continues. Nadler wants the complete unredacted report released to Congress, but he (and those that have clearance) can read it in a SCIF. There is no way they will get Grand Jury testimony released, as that is clearly against the law. I believe Nadler was on the other side of getting reports released when it was against Bill Clinton. I don't care to read the report, but I've heard that Volume 2 regarding possible obstruction reads like an op-ed. Reasonable people would understand an innocent person fighting back against a probe when nothing related to the main charge is true. Prosecutors don't exonerate, they either bring charges, or not.

                          Meanwhile, investigations into the origins of the probe are coming, the IG report on possible FISA aburse, and criminal referrals being sent to the AG for action. Boomerangs can hurt.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X