X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SDfan View Post

why would you subject yourself to that? Who needs the stress. It's pretty civilized engaging here.
    We dont really moderate the shitfest. But one of our own from here is always embroiled in the battles with Libs. Its hilarious. I just need more from the right to make the field level. Its a warzone though. And they are like a pack of wolves trying to systematically remove all the righties.

I watch the behavior from the left there and as an independent or even more so non political guy it makes me never want to be part of that party. Its just a bunch of crying all the time and the belief that everything reported by the liberal media is truth. Just sad to me.

I cant stand homerism in any form. Even with sports. Ive always been real about the Chargers. I love them but when they suck i say they do. I dont try to polish turds like most political sheep do. My other forum is so hilarious this way.

Comment

• Mueller has indictments! Against actual Russians who were intentionally spamming the internet for political purposes. However, no Americans wittingly had been part of the Russian scheme.

I guess that's it... Russians trying to mess with the USA, but no help from Trump or Clinton... Did we need a special prosecutor for this?

Comment

• People intentionally spam the internet for political purposes? When did this start happening?

Must be why he chose Friday afternoon before a holiday weekend to release this nothing burger.
        Weve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters. --Mike McCoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          Mueller has indictments! Against actual Russians who were intentionally spamming the internet for political purposes. However, no Americans wittingly had been part of the Russian scheme.

I guess that's it... Russians trying to mess with the USA, but no help from Trump or Clinton... Did we need a special prosecutor for this?
          and it started back in 2014- BEFORE- Trump was a candidate for any office. Funny the NYT is still trying to spin Trump's comments that going after him and his campaign for collusion is a hoax (clearly it is), to mean he thinks ALL Russian involvement to influence public opinion or interfere with elections in some way is a hoax. Twisting his words and meaning deliberately to continue the liberal anti-Trump narrative is all. No, no Special Counsel needed to investigate Trump.

There certainly is overwhelming need for Special Council to investigate the collusion between Obama administration, DOJ and top FBI officials to spy on and thwart Trump's campaign, and probably another to investigate the Clinton campaign and THEIR actions to protect Hillary and throw the election for her and her connections to Russian influence in the US.
          Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

Comment

• So we're in agreement now that Russians had a concerted campaign to sway the elections. Excellent.

Thank you Robert Mueller for cutting through all the bullshit put forward by Trump and his surrogates that were trying to claim otherwise.

BTW, did it ever occur to you that the Russians may have recruited/targeted Trump AFTER they started their campaign in 2014? The only question is whether it was done with or without Trump's knowledge. To me it doesn't matter and the only way this issue will be settled is at the ballot box.

BTW, Trump won - proving elections in the US are not rigged. Probably screwed up the Russians' plans. Think of the chaos we'd have to go through for the next 4-8 years listening to crackpots talk about voter fraud, etc..
            Prediction:
            Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
            Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
            Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by KNSD View Post
              So we're in agreement now that Russians had a concerted campaign to sway the elections. Excellent.
              I don't think that was ever in doubt. The Russians know that their efforts wouldn't have actually affected the election... they don't care who gets elected. But for some reason this investigation has been fishing for a reason to exist, as no real crime had actually occurred, but was instigated by Trump being elected and Comey fired.

Manifort and Gates are in trouble for events that occurred before the campaign, and some guys have been nailed for lying. Why do we need a special counsel?

Comment

• https://www.wnyc.org/radio/#/ondemand/835325 This is a pretty interesting podcast.

Prediction:
                Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Only thing these recent charges proves is that Mueller has wandered way off the reservation. None of this stuff is relevant to the original allegations. Its starting to smell like a personal vendetta.

Comment

• Originally posted by KNSD View Post
                    So we're in agreement now that Russians had a concerted campaign to sway PUBLIC OPINION. Excellent.

Thank you Robert Mueller for cutting through all the bullshit put forward by Trump and his surrogates that were trying to claim otherwise.

BTW, did it ever occur to you that the Russians may have recruited/targeted Trump AFTER they started their campaign in 2014? The only question is whether it was done with or without Trump's knowledge. To me it doesn't matter and the only way this issue will be settled is at the ballot box.

BTW, Trump won - proving elections in the US are not rigged. Probably screwed up the Russians' plans. Think of the chaos we'd have to go through for the next 4-8 years listening to crackpots talk about voter fraud, etc..
                    fixed it for you. There is not 1 single suggestion or shred of evidence that a voting machine was tampered with, coercion outside the polling locations, ballot box stuffing with fake/invalid ballots, etc. happened. THAT and ONLY THAT would represent actual "tampering with the ELECTION" or meddling in the actual election. What we actually had here was attempts to sway public opinion by foreign operatives- and not just to support Trump either. Except for the fact it was not US citizens behind it, the acts of planting fake stories on social media and spreading distortions to sow discord is no different than what Unions and PACs do in their media advertising. Hell, what the DNC and Clinton did with paying an ACTUAL foreign agent to cook up a fake "dossier" getting BS intelligence from ACTUAL RUSSIAN AGENTS then selling BS to the FBI as real Intel that was used to spy on a Presidential candidate is the real scandal/crime here. You want provable "collusion" between a campaign and Russia? There it is right there. It's not like America has any claim to moral high ground on this either when we routinely use VOA, leaflet drops and other methods to sway public opinion in countries whose governments WE don't like!

Comment

• Bam!

Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe fired, one day before he vests for his retirement. Of course, he's blaming Trump and the pressure, but his "lack of candor" regarding allowing agents to leak information got him.

IG report will lay this out, and may lead to criminal referrals. Comey is whistling though his graveyard.

Comment

• I love the messages here defending Trump from lies.
                        Maybe I should start a thread defending Trump from misuse of punctuation on Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                          Bam!

Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe fired, one day before he vests for his retirement. Of course, he's blaming Trump and the pressure, but his "lack of candor" regarding allowing agents to leak information got him.

IG report will lay this out, and may lead to criminal referrals. Comey is whistling though his graveyard.
                          not to mention he was up to his eyeballs in the Strock/Page shenanigans. Comey is an ADMITTED leaker and cleared HilLIARy before they even interviewed her. Can't wait for the IG report. Unfortunately he doesn't have prosecutorial powers like the Special Counsel. Sessions is under mounting pressure to appoint a 2nd Special Counsel to examine the OTHER half of the election meddling/collusion that Mueller is completely ignoring by singularly going after Trump. Sessions is likely resisting because he knows the Dems will blast him for making a "partisan" move- and nothing short of the pre-determined outcome of removing Trump 1 way or the other will make Dems happy- but the IG report may give him cover to do the right thing here. We'll see...

Comment

• Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
                            I love the messages here defending Trump from lies.
                            Maybe I should start a thread defending Trump from misuse of punctuation on Twitter.
                            ALL politicians lie. The problem arises when doing so is a provable crime.

Comment

• Originally posted by SDfan View Post

ALL politicians lie. The problem arises when doing so is a provable crime.
                              Keep up the defense.

Comment

• Right now I am leaning toward keeping Trump in office until the midterm elections are over. I would like the GOP to lose power in Congress.

Comment

• Cambridge Analytica harvested personal information from a huge swath of the electorate to develop techniques that were later used in the Trump campaign.

Comment

• SDfan
                                    SDfan commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I seem to remember Obama being widely praised for his genius use of Social Media and other technologies to figure out voting patterns and get out the vote. He had a website or 2 dedicated to using every technique possible to harvest voters- then it became his re-election campaign site. Double Standard much?

• I stopped at NY Times.

Comment

• Originally posted by captaind View Post

I stopped at NY Times.
                                    Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post

Keep up the defense.
                                      "If you like your doctor and your plan you can keep it", "the average family will save $2500 per year in deductibles", "I guess those jobs weren't as shovel-ready as I thought, ha ha", "I .. did not... have sex... with that woman... Miss Lewinsky", and here's a gem from 1965 "The new immigration policy will NOT change the face of America from majority White so there's no cause for concern"

Need I go on?
                                      Last edited by SDfan; 03-18-2018, 08:07 AM. Reason: add Clinton lie

Comment

• Are we allowed to respond to responses?

Maybe it's just my phone.

I believe I got called out for holding double standards because I pasted a link to a New York Times report about a Trump campaign company misusing private info from people's Facebook accounts.

Comment

• SDfan
                                          SDfan commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          seemed like you were implying this was some kind of nefarious illegal scheme cooked up by Trump or people in his campaign? Reading further into it, looks like a Facebook problem (and there is already fallout there from it), not a Trump made problem, for taking advantage of possible voter data that was already available to anyone who wanted to use it.

• Bolt-O
                                          Bolt-O commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Supposedly, a claim by Auntie Maxine said that Obama had the data from everyone, but she was told to shut up. There is a lesson here, don't overshare information about yourself that you don't want to be mined, and don't share your contact list with apps. I hate that Google knows where I go, but accept that because I like to have Maps.
                                      Working...
                                      X