It may be time...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It may be time...

...to drop the name and donkey logo and rebrand. I was reminded recently that the Federalists never recovered from the Alien & Sedition Acts. I don't think the Democrats will ever recover from the ACA. With the exception of one election, they've lost everywhere.
    “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

I hope both parties lose and never recover. Divided we fall.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
      I hope both parties lose and never recover. Divided we fall.
      We've been living a two party system since 1797. I don't think that will ever change.

Comment

Can you explain the Independent party?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
          Can you explain the Independent party?
          They don't have many people representing them. Although they hold the presidency for the first time since Washington left office.

Comment

Originally posted by captaind View Post
            ...to drop the name and donkey logo and rebrand. I was reminded recently that the Federalists never recovered from the Alien & Sedition Acts. I don't think the Democrats will ever recover from the ACA. With the exception of one election, they've lost everywhere.
            Not so fast Buckwheat
            Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
            X