Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the man talking to Zbigniew Brzezinski in these photos?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who is the man talking to Zbigniew Brzezinski in these photos?

    There are two theories regarding the origin of Osama bin Laden. The first is the "official" version, that bin Laden was a SAUDI cleric who moved to Afgan to start terror group Al Qaeda. The official version never has bin Laden wearing any military uniform. The second is the 911 Truther version, that bin Laden was really someone named Col Osman, a Jewish CIA/Mossad double agent...

    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/osama...-cia-ajiesh-tk

    http://www.jar2.com/2/Iraq/Osama_Bin_Laden.html

    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WR...laden_cia.html


    There are no photos of bin Laden in Saudi Arabia - none. There are no photos of any "bin Laden family" either - none. When the FBI went down to Saudi after 911, they were told to #### off....

    https://nypost.com/2016/07/16/saudis...er-911-report/


    The photos in the below link are almost certainly KGB photos, and first appeared online a year ago. They prove the 911 Truther version of the origin of bin Laden.


    https://www.google.com/search?q=osam...active&ssui=on



    Image result for osama zbigniew


    Image result for osama zbigniew

    Image result for osama zbigniew




  • #2
    might want to do little more in-depth research? The Bin Laden family was well established and documented over generations in Saudi Arabia. Osama was not the Patriarch, and was not a cleric. He was a businessman who specialized in industrial contracting and did projects like airstrips. He became disillusioned with Saudi Royal family and wanted to purge the country of foreigners and led some terror campaigns internally attacking royal family and their many holdings. He was wanted for arrest but left the country- presumably sometime in his 20s or 30s to establish bases elsewhere in middle east to increase and upgrade his ability to attack those he hated including anything western- and especially the USA. He was by most accounts a multi-millionaire from his businesses who could self-fund his terror activities as well as helping out towns and causes he felt deserving of humanitarian aid and relieve suffering by building schools, hospitals, etc. There's plenty of real historical information out there from many verifiable sources that you can find with search engines.
    Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      He was actually a triple agent; Osman's other secret identity was Donny Osmond.
      But he had to give that one up when seal team six raided the refrigerator at his compound in Abbottabad, Utah and stole all of his sister's slimfast meals.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SDfan View Post
        The Bin Laden family was well established and documented over generations in Saudi Arabia


        Funny that you cannot post a photo of this "well established and documented" "family."


        Originally posted by SDfan View Post
        There's plenty of real historical information out there

        We're still waiting for ONE SINGLE PHOTO....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LaDexter View Post



          Funny that you cannot post a photo of this "well established and documented" "family."





          We're still waiting for ONE SINGLE PHOTO....
          you want a fake photo or a real photo? lol.Did you seriously not pay attention to any of the coverage of Bin Laden after 9-11? It's such old news it's not interesting enough for me to go find stuff for you.
          Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            SD fan....

            You are asking us to believe that this "well established" "family" has NO PHOTOS of it...

            Sorry.

            There are NO PHOTOS of the "bin Laden" "family" or "Osama in Saudi" because Osama is/was really Col Ossman, he never set foot in Saudi, and everyone who ever mentioned the "bin Laden family" is a treasonous ZIONIST LIAR...

            Comment


            • #7
              it takes a zbigniew man to admit when he's wrong

              Comment


              • #8
                On 911, Ziggy stayed silent, failing to tell the American people that he knew this "bin Laden" fellow....

                Comment


                • #9
                  How come these ignorant theories always take a shit on Jews?

                  Comment


                  • SDfan
                    SDfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    well, you already mentioned ignorant in your post. that explains a lot of it.

                • #10
                  Originally posted by LaDexter View Post
                  SD fan....

                  You are asking us to believe that this "well established" "family" has NO PHOTOS of it...

                  Sorry.

                  There are NO PHOTOS of the "bin Laden" "family" or "Osama in Saudi" because Osama is/was really Col Ossman, he never set foot in Saudi, and everyone who ever mentioned the "bin Laden family" is a treasonous ZIONIST LIAR...
                  here's a freebie for you Dex. read it without your tinfoil hat on. And tread lightly on the "Zionist" stuff- we don't need an Anti-Semitic propaganda stirring up hate in here.

                  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ZAh?li=BBnb7Kx


                  Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    I guess we'll just forget today's headline that Hamza's uncle told him to take a chill pill.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
                      How come these ignorant theories always take a shit on Jews?

                      You call them "ignorant." The Gaddafi example shows exactly what the Israelis feel about us. Here we have the Israeli dominated "US" media censoring what the ISRAELI MEDIA has long since published....


                      https://www.timesofisrael.com/gaddaf...h-claims-aide/

                      https://www.hidabroot.com/article/19...y-Jewish-Woman

                      https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/142593

                      https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Li...-Israel-451214



                      It is truly "ignorant" to ignore this discrepancy. Why are the Israelis getting the truth while us Americans are CENSORED over the issue of whether or not Pan Am 103 was an act of JEW TERROR that murdered Americans....


                      https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland...tland-12552587

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by SDfan View Post

                        here's a freebie for you Dex. read it without your tinfoil hat on. And tread lightly on the "Zionist" stuff- we don't need an Anti-Semitic propaganda stirring up hate in here.

                        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ZAh?li=BBnb7Kx



                        Clearly, the "fake news" had to come out and put out a load of BS given all the exposure the above photos are getting. The "family photo" is not Muslim/Islamic at all, because Col Osman was JEWISH....

                        Comment


                        • SDfan
                          SDfan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If you have a Behavioral Health emergency, please call 9-1-1.

                      • #14
                        Originally posted by LaDexter View Post


                        You call them "ignorant." The Gaddafi example shows exactly what the Israelis feel about us. Here we have the Israeli dominated "US" media censoring what the ISRAELI MEDIA has long since published....


                        https://www.timesofisrael.com/gaddaf...h-claims-aide/

                        https://www.hidabroot.com/article/19...y-Jewish-Woman

                        https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/142593

                        https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Li...-Israel-451214



                        It is truly "ignorant" to ignore this discrepancy. Why are the Israelis getting the truth while us Americans are CENSORED over the issue of whether or not Pan Am 103 was an act of JEW TERROR that murdered Americans....


                        https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland...tland-12552587
                        https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/hhsa/programs/bhs/

                        Comment


                        • #15
                          Originally posted by LaDexter View Post


                          You call them "ignorant." The Gaddafi example shows exactly what the Israelis feel about us. Here we have the Israeli dominated "US" media censoring what the ISRAELI MEDIA has long since published....


                          https://www.timesofisrael.com/gaddaf...h-claims-aide/

                          https://www.hidabroot.com/article/19...y-Jewish-Woman

                          https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/142593

                          https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Li...-Israel-451214



                          It is truly "ignorant" to ignore this discrepancy. Why are the Israelis getting the truth while us Americans are CENSORED over the issue of whether or not Pan Am 103 was an act of JEW TERROR that murdered Americans....


                          https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland...tland-12552587
                          UK gets "the truth" too apparently. Bin Laden's son just married Mohammad Atta's daughter and the whole Bin Laden family chimes in. Funny how there is so much current news from a guy's family who you think is a ghost?

                          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-daughter.html
                          Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #16
                            Originally posted by SDfan View Post

                            UK gets "the truth" too apparently. Bin Laden's son just married Mohammad Atta's daughter and the whole Bin Laden family chimes in. Funny how there is so much current news from a guy's family who you think is a ghost?

                            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-daughter.html

                            They've gotten to the Brits.... just how deep does this conspiracy go???
                            It's tough to reynolds-wrap my head around

                            Comment


                            • SDfan
                              SDfan commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It's Russian Collusion!!!!

                            • obvious_idiot_bolt
                              obvious_idiot_bolt commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Um no, that'd be crazy. But a lot of people are saying that col Osmand is actually a Chinese spy who invented climate change so we would kill the thriving clean coal industry.

                          • #17
                            Originally posted by SDfan View Post
                            UK gets "the truth" too apparently. Bin Laden's son just married Mohammad Atta's daughter and the whole Bin Laden family chimes in. Funny how there is so much current news from a guy's family who you think is a ghost?

                            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-daughter.html


                            What is truly funny is how panicked Zionists are about my truth. The Zionist "fake news" revved up.... why 17 years later??

                            LOL!!!

                            Both stories are laughable. Perhaps we should sponsor an official investigation....

                            Comment


                            • #18
                              Dude you come off as a fucking Biggot with this antisemitism bs. We dont tolerate hate here. Find somewhere else to do it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X