Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Millionaire Pussy View Post
    I thought tonight' show was fresh and VERY interesting/intriguing.

SPOILER(S)...

I had a feeling at the time they killed that bug guy that it was an emotion kill and wasn't smart. Sure enough. And what effect will it have on Phillip's future? I get a sense that he could draw way back on the violence as a result. And that could push Elizabeth away.

Then you have Henry smartening up. You have to wonder if he's getting indoctrinated into the family business soon.

Stan has huge balls. Telling his boss off like that with self-incriminating info (last week). Is Stan's girl a spy? I could see him going to the other side and helping Russia out. He's got all the requisite tools around him...lover and friends that are Russian (P & E: clandestinely for now) and an outed friendship with Oleg.

How will Phillip react when he catches on that his boss hid the fact his son was close and wanted to talk with him? Finding that out could be some kind of emotional tipping point. Then you have certain childhood memories coming back for Phillip. Seems like he's evolving into something different - in a significant way.

It's weird but I see Stan going Russian and Phillip going American. I also see Phillip and Elizabeth splitting. Probably still living together but their relationship very strained - enough that they develop boyfriend/girlfriends. But there will probably be some kind of intervening event(s) in coming episodes altering those paths.
    Well, there is one season left after this year.

I could definitely see Phillip flip. What remains to be seen is if he would be able to bring Elizabeth with him. They make it feel like no, but I also think they have grown together as a couple... they weren't always this close.

Stan... there is going to be some sort of "reveal" that his neighbors, and buddy Philip is a Russian spy...and how will he handle that. I think Phillip is on to something... that woman is a little too perfect.

Maybe it ends with Stan flipping to the Russians, and the Jennings flipping to Americans? Or perhaps one of them dies? Or Stan dies?

It's been such a great series. Really can't recommend it enough, for anyone who hasn't watched.
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I'll have to binge on The Americans some day...

I've been watching the trilogy of political intrigue for the last couple of months... 24 Legacy, Homeland and Designated Survivor. All fantasy, but Homeland seems the most plausible, and that's horrifying. Yesterday, finally a "damnit" from President Jack-Tom Kirkland-Bauer on DS, and I hope we would never have that scenario of having only one woman agent trying to find out who wiped out the US government. 24 Legacy is ok as a reboot, and CTU still fails to set the perimeter.

Here's hoping that Miranda Otto doesn't get killed off as comically in 24 Legacy as she was in Homeland last season.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Better Call Saul Season 3 debuts Monday, April 10 at 10pm Eastern, on AMC.
        Fargo Season 3 debuts Wednesday, April 19 at 10pm Eastern on FX.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Looking fwd to Bosch season 3 and American Gods, which is also a great book.
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Fargo season 3 is on now, and its back to its quirkiness.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • SoDak
              • Technology Director
              • Send PM

We've got a few weeks of some awesome TV. Saul on Monday, Americans on Tuesday, Fargo on Wednesday. (Until the Americans season ends)
              "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                Fargo season 3 is on now, and its back to its quirkiness.
                The first on-screen kill was awesome. Nikki is a keeper, LOL.

Comment

Been watching an Israeli Netflix show. Four episodes in. It is pretty badass.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                    The first on-screen kill was awesome. Nikki is a keeper, LOL.
                    Im digging the David Thewlis character
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                      Im digging the David Thewlis character
                      Maybe a non-violent Lorne Malvo?

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
                        Well, there is one season left after this year.

I could definitely see Phillip flip. What remains to be seen is if he would be able to bring Elizabeth with him. They make it feel like no, but I also think they have grown together as a couple... they weren't always this close.

Stan... there is going to be some sort of "reveal" that his neighbors, and buddy Philip is a Russian spy...and how will he handle that. I think Phillip is on to something... that woman is a little too perfect.

Maybe it ends with Stan flipping to the Russians, and the Jennings flipping to Americans? Or perhaps one of them dies? Or Stan dies?

It's been such a great series. Really can't recommend it enough, for anyone who hasn't watched.
                        It's so awesome. I could also see Stan and Phillip joining together in a mutually beneficial relationship as the show comes to a close. Mainly because each has grown so disenchanted with their country's intelligence services. That and perhaps to help each other avoid legal penalties - through exchange of information (or threatened). I do see Stan and Phillip meshing together soon. Full disclosure will come between the two. And that should be a cool dynamic. How will Phillip balance that with his wife?
                        For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Little_Charger
                          Ex-Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Chula Vista, CA
                          • CO
                          • Send PM

Silicon Valley anyone?
                          Mission: Valley.

Comment