• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Ive actually started to get into more TV shows over the last few years. Stranger Things is one of my favorites. Really like The Good Doctor. The Exorcist is amazing this season so far. Looking forward to Baskets. And Vice Principals is hilarious.

Comment

• Charged4Life
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Send PM

Something to remember...

If you're wanting to watch Stranger Things "2" on Netflix then you may need to log out and log back in to that site. At first all I had access to was the original Stranger Things. Then I contacted Netflix.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Alright I just finished season 2.

Here's what happens...
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
          Alright I just finished season 2.

Here's what happens...
          Im done too. So good.

Comment

• Charged4Life
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            Ive actually started to get into more TV shows over the last few years. Stranger Things is one of my favorites. Really like The Good Doctor. The Exorcist is amazing this season so far. Looking forward to Baskets. And Vice Principals is hilarious.
            We DO have similar taste in TV shows. I've only seen one episode of The Good Doctor but thought it was awesome. I have to catch up on that series. How can i not like The Exorcists. I mean my own bed used to move on its own for a year straight. And I also watch the Vice Principals. Somehow that show works for me. I think I can relate to their frustrations and lack of overall skills in life. LOL

Comment

• Charged4Life
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Send PM

I finally saw the last episode just now. I was saving it like you might a dessert you never want to be finished with. That whole thing was damn good! I have to admit I was surprised how good it was. I'm not usually a sequel lover but they did a great job with this one.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Charged4Life View Post

We DO have similar taste in TV shows. I've only seen one episode of The Good Doctor but thought it was awesome. I have to catch up on that series. How can i not like The Exorcists. I mean my own bed used to move on its own for a year straight. And I also watch the Vice Principals. Somehow that show works for me. I think I can relate to their frustrations and lack of overall skills in life. LOL
                Its the synth wave soundtrack in Vice Principals i really like. Even though it really dosnt fit the show. Which is what i think the writers were going for. Its just a mess of funny stupidity.

Comment

• Charged4Life
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Send PM

Has anyone still not seen Stranger Things 2?

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Vikings Season 5 debuts tonight on History Channel. I love this show, SPOILER even though Ragnar is now dead . Long live Lagertha!

Comment

• Fleet
                      Fleet commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I just cant stand the actor who plays Ivar. Im done with the show. It would be easier if they just killed off Floki. Hes the only one left that i like.

• Bolt-O
                      Bolt-O commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I liked the episode(s). There's a scene that probably hasn't been portrayed in mainstream TV which was pretty wild. The new character Bishop Heahmond I guess will be the northmen's biggest foe. Based on what I saw I think Floki will be less crazy.

I'm watching. I have to have something to tide me over until WestWorld and GoT!
                  • oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Happy! starts in a week:

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Mindhunter was awesome. The interactions with Edward Kemper were chilling yet sort of hilarious.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

If the X-files have to end, with Gillian Anderson saying she isn't coming back, I think the last episode was the best way to do it, with loose ends tied up.

Comment

Working...
                        X