• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
    Well, to be honest, I didn't have any particular issues with Bloodline. My wife got bored with it, after I told her I'd read that it was a really good show. This is the same person who refuses to watch
    Breaking Bad, and last night told me that the movie "Orphan" (which she'd never seen and is one of my favorites) was boring. It's definitely not boring. A movie could win all of the Oscars, and if I
    pick it out or recommend it, it'll be an awful movie. LOL

haha

Was Orphan that movie with the woman playing a little girl who finally divulged her true identity (an actual woman) as she seduced her adopted Dad?

That was definitely not boring!
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post
      haha

Was Orphan that movie with the woman playing a little girl who finally divulged her true identity (an actual woman) as she seduced her adopted Dad?

That was definitely not boring!
      That's the one! Except it was the asylum she had been in overseas that called the "parents" to let them know what they were dealing with. That movie is the opposite of boring.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Didn't she try to seduce her Dad (not her real dad) at the end and then tried to kill him after he refused her?

That movie stayed with me for a while. I guess you never really know what you're getting when you adopt.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

That woman was convincing (that played the little girl). They could have made her Damien in "The Omen" and I would have believed her.

Comment

She was incredible in that movie. Especially considering that she was only 10 - 11 years old during filming. Yes, the character tried to seduce the dad (and had apparently tried to seduce lots of dads, as evidenced
            by all the pictures of various men in her Bible). She's also in the movie "Cell" with John Cusak and Samuel L. Jackson that came out recently based on Stephen Kings' novel.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

I didn't know she was really 10-11. Oh boy, that's crazy. I hope she's not scarred for life.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Netlflix has added a ton of original movies/shows of late. Any of them worth watching?

I desire an open mind but I almost hurled when I watched Sense8 and saw a sex scene between a woman and a tranny. I really do want an open mind though so maybe I'l give it another shot. Supposed to be about rhe paranormal to some degree and I like that stuff.

I did like "A Street Cat Named Bob", "What Our Fathers Did: A Nazi Legacy", "Vikings Unearthed", "The Beginning and End of the Universe". "Psychic Investigators". And also "Turn".

Comment

Working...
                X