• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
    Meanwhile, Dusty Baker, who we passed on twice, has the Nats in first place and Dave Roberts, who was on staff as bench coach and wasn't even given an interview and also passed on twice, has the Dodgers in first. The curse of Bruce Bochy lives on. Not good for a franchise that already has the curse of Clay Kirby over its head.

Can this franchise stop stepping on its dick please?
    This is why I am planning on adopting a second team to root for this season. The Rays are my current favorite but if they stumble too much that could change. Has to be American league. I like Logan Forsythe. Excellent player and ex-Padre.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I don't root for other teams. I just root for us to reach certain goals. Right now it is that we lose fewer than 100 games.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

I'm rooting for myself to somehow be okay with the Padres losing 100-110 games this year.

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Andy Green pulls the starting pitcher after one out in the 5th, up 1-0 with nobody on. Why? Who knows. Probably some computer told him he should. New pitcher promptly gives up a dinger. Love it!

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Maybe Vargas is for real. That would be cool. Hopefully next time he lets him pitch seven innings or more with that bullpen.

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
              Maybe Vargas is for real. That would be cool. Hopefully next time he lets him pitch seven innings or more with that bullpen.
              Depends on what the printout from the computer says.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

They won!

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Hey. We scored a run against the Dodgers. Hey. We scored 5 runs against the Dodgers. Hey. Matt Kemp hit a 3-run homer against the Dodgers. Hey. We beat the Dodgers.

Our starter was pulled after 5 innings of shut out ball. Can the manager stop doing that shit?

As bad as we're doing, we're not far from first place. Dodgers are on a big losing streak. Let's keep that intact.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bleeding Vagina Who Should Be GM View Post
                    Hey. We scored a run against the Dodgers. Hey. We scored 5 runs against the Dodgers. Hey. Matt Kemp hit a 3-run homer against the Dodgers. Hey. We beat the Dodgers.

Our starter was pulled after 5 innings of shut out ball. Can the manager stop doing that shit?

As bad as we're doing, we're not far from first place. Dodgers are on a big losing streak. Let's keep that intact.
                    I still see the Giants getting their pitching straightened out (maybe they add a SP and some relievers) and running away with that division.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Two in a row on the Dodgers, bitches. 2.5 games out of first. The entire division is under .500.

Comment

fender57
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Melvin Upton Jr, who I dissed in the first week and admit I was clearly wrong, had a fucking great at bat in the 5th. Battled the pitcher to about 10 pitches and finally a 3-2 count and spanked a double into right to score two runs to break the tie.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                          Melvin Upton Jr, who I dissed in the first week and admit I was clearly wrong, had a fucking great at bat in the 5th. Battled the pitcher to about 10 pitches and finally a 3-2 count and spanked a double into right to score two runs to break the tie.
                          Cool. His average has gone back to suck level though.
                          Bullpen hasn't been horrible 2 days in a row.
                          Manager let the starter pitch 6 whole innings today.
                          Maybe tomorrow we can go for 6 and a third.

Comment

Working...
                          X