• Show
Clear All
  • Little_Charger
    Ex-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Chula Vista, CA
    • CO
    • Send PM

Personally i like the split forums... sticking around regardless what happens,... I'm still a free agent in the new team department though
    Mission: Valley.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

The Chargers forum is what I have linked in my bookmarks so I liked that everything was all in one place instead of it being split. Guess I'll just have to look around now.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

I just save the front page in my bookmarks. Then i can see what forum has new posts. Then enter that forum to see whats new. Its the only way to keep the hate and positive charger discussions separate. The fight club forum is busier than the main forum.

I do agree however that the Aztec forum is probably pointless. And probably the NFL forum. But the draft forum i like because we usually just dump everything into one thread. And i like the idea of a lot of profiles and different discussions.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          I just save the front page in my bookmarks. Then i can see what forum has new posts. Then enter that forum to see whats new. Its the only way to keep the hate and positive charger discussions separate. The fight club forum is busier than the main forum.

I do agree however that the Aztec forum is probably pointless. And probably the NFL forum. But the draft forum i like because we usually just dump everything into one thread. And i like the idea of a lot of profiles and different discussions.
          I think the draft forum could have a huge future.
          Many knowledgable people here, who can read a scouting report.
          That would be a great thing to focus on during the "offseason".

Time to FU this Spanoses
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            Badassery. Thanks man.

Sucks bro but it looks like Kemp needs to come off the Padres banner. I had no idea. I guess just hit that when you can. Put the guy we just signed to a big contract on there. Eventhough he will just be traded at the end of the year for guys we will end up trading for trash and who will end up being studs.

Still wouldnt mind the "Fuck You Dean Spanos" on our banner. lol
            Yeah I agree they may trade him as we are used to seeing but new ownership, and they say they want to build around him. We'll see, but they are getting some young talent on the farm so hopefully this regime will be different and keep the talent are commit to winning.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍