Woober Goober
    • Jun 2013
    • Dolores, CO
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Spanii Collective = No
    NFL = NO
    Current Players= Meh

I won't spend a penny on anything NFL related, but if I have absolutely nothing better to do with my time and a game is on conveniently enough to watch, I will check it out. Call it Morbid Curiosity more than fandom. Having said that I will still check this forum for insight and thoughts from time to time- and would hate to see it morph into a Pollyanna debate club where only positive comments are allowed in the hope of finding new members. Sorry for the long winded post when you didn't want discussion.
    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Yes

Ive disliked Spanos for a very long time. I still root for the team
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
        Spanii Collective = No
        NFL = NO
        Current Players= Meh

I won't spend a penny on anything NFL related, but if I have absolutely nothing better to do with my time and a game is on conveniently enough to watch, I will check it out. Call it Morbid Curiosity more than fandom. Having said that I will still check this forum for insight and thoughts from time to time- and would hate to see it morph into a Pollyanna debate club where only positive comments are allowed in the hope of finding new members. Sorry for the long winded post when you didn't want discussion.
        There is a pretty big difference between a Pollyanna debate club vs a place with non-stop trolling about how the team sucks. I completely understand why a lot of people want nothing to do with the team any more after leaving, but for the fans that have made the decision to keep following the team, having every thread clogged up with Spanos sucks threads would get pretty tiresome.

Comment

• SDFan
          Woober Goober
          • Jun 2013
          • Dolores, CO
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          There is a pretty big difference between a Pollyanna debate club vs a place with non-stop trolling about how the team sucks. I completely understand why a lot of people want nothing to do with the team any more after leaving, but for the fans that have made the decision to keep following the team, having every thread clogged up with Spanos sucks threads would get pretty tiresome.
          agreed. There are just a couple posters here that pollute every thread with the Spanos hatred in some form. Everyone knows who they are and they have been asked not to do it. Do you let a couple bad apples spoil the barrel? Heated and thought provoking debates have always been a major attraction of these forums and we have plenty of Admins here, so I'm not seeing a big issue with Policing the couple Negative Nancy's if they get out of line.
          Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

No matter what I'm a fan of all you guys and those brave enough to post on TPB. Last I checked TPB has the best owner and is well worth rooting for!
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
              agreed. There are just a couple posters here that pollute every thread with the Spanos hatred in some form. Everyone knows who they are and they have been asked not to do it. Do you let a couple bad apples spoil the barrel? Heated and thought provoking debates have always been a major attraction of these forums and we have plenty of Admins here, so I'm not seeing a big issue with Policing the couple Negative Nancy's if they get out of line.
              Shit maybe im not paying attention. Please let me know who those members are. My bad. Send me a PM and lets discuss this. Its not my intent to have every thread ruined by the same members. Ive always been pretty good about that but if i dont see it i cant do anything about it. And i havnt really been reading threads during this offseason.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                No matter what I'm a fan of all you guys and those brave enough to post on TPB. Last I checked TPB has the best owner and is well worth rooting for!
                Thanks bro.

Comment

• Rugger05
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Yes, but I will never buy anything that says Los Angeles Chargers.

Comment

• bonehead
                    Undrafted
                    • Jul 2013
                    • TBD
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
                    Same here.. NEVER. I have 5 jerseys but none since the last uni change/ abortion
                    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
                      In order to attract LA Fans to our site we may have to have some minor LA Charger branding. Hopefully that wont make you cringe. lol

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

No.

They have made it clear that they want nothing to do with the city that loyally supported them financially and otherwise for 56 years. It literally broke my heart. So now they are dead to me and if another team comes in, they will become my team. Otherwise, I have limited use for the NFL.

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Yep. Never lived in SD, they were my team when I lived in Samoa, cuz closest, and ever since.

Comment

Working...
                          X