Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Still trying to figure it out.
      You need to be a fan bro. For our sake. lol I cant imagine not having you around to talk draft with me.

Comment

• SDFan
        Woober Goober
        • Jun 2013
        • Dolores, CO
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        You need to be a fan bro. For our sake. lol I cant imagine not having you around to talk draft with me.
        is there any reason a guy can't still come here and TALK about the Chargers without being an "all in" ACTIVE supporter?
        Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
          is there any reason a guy can't still come here and TALK about the Chargers without being an "all in" ACTIVE supporter?
          Not at all. We just dont want a bunch of non fans here to stir up shit. If it were fans of other teams with nothing but negativity and non support id most likely just move that type of stuff to the smack forum.

Comment

• UtahBolt
            Did we win?
            • Jun 2013
            • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
            • Send PM

Leaning YES but like Steve and Horse, I am still working it out. Not being a local, I did not take the move personally and should be able to look at it as "just business" and still be a fan (Spanos aside). BUT, I have found myself not caring nearly as much as usual during this off-season so it makes me wonder how I will feel about the season. So...I am a yes...sort of! We will see where I am at once TC begins and we actually kick off.
            I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• TABF
              Por debajo del promedio
              • Jun 2013
              • SoCal
              • Send PM

No and in Spanish, No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                Grammar Police
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I'm just here for the Mojo...

That and misspellings and bad Grammer...

Is that ok?
                Go Rivers!

Comment

• RobH
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Tokyo, Japan
                  • University English Lecturer
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                  I'm just here for the Mojo...

That and misspellings and bad Grammer...

Is that ok?
                  Without you Stinky, this place suffers terribly.

Comment

• therber219
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2017
                    • Iowa
                    • Send PM

So, I have been what you call a"lurker" here since the espn baords closed. Just never really felt the need to join and post.. I love reading the back and forth, most of the time, that is. Most posters here seem to know each other pretty well and get along good, so it is interesting watching the opposite ideas get kicked back and forth.

Anyway, this is my first post on the forum, and just felt the need to say Yes, I will support the team. I have been a Charger fan since the first time I watched Dan Fouts lead the team. I live in Iowa, so it's easier for me to deal with the move than most of you who are native to San Diego, but the bottom line for me is I can't stop rooting for the Chargers...no matter where they are. Yes ownership stinks, but if anything it makes me feel for the guys on the team. They have to deal with the morons on a daily level. I can't imagine having a boss like that..it's amazing they can keep anyone decent...

Comment

• RobH
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Tokyo, Japan
                      • University English Lecturer
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by therber219 View Post
                      So, I have been what you call a"lurker" here since the espn baords closed. Just never really felt the need to join and post.. I love reading the back and forth, most of the time, that is. Most posters here seem to know each other pretty well and get along good, so it is interesting watching the opposite ideas get kicked back and forth.

Anyway, this is my first post on the forum, and just felt the need to say Yes, I will support the team. I have been a Charger fan since the first time I watched Dan Fouts lead the team. I live in Iowa, so it's easier for me to deal with the move than most of you who are native to San Diego, but the bottom line for me is I can't stop rooting for the Chargers...no matter where they are. Yes ownership stinks, but if anything it makes me feel for the guys on the team. They have to deal with the morons on a daily level. I can't imagine having a boss like that..it's amazing they can keep anyone decent...
                      Keep posting. The more people who post, the more popular this site becomes. Besides, you're from Iowa. You can't be all bad. 👍

Comment

• therber219
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2017
                        • Iowa
                        • Send PM

Not all that good either! Thanks for the words!

Comment

• bonehead
                          Undrafted
                          • Jul 2013
                          • TBD
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by therber219 View Post

Foober?
                          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
                          X