• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

About two weeks ago, I got a message from goggle mail saying someone was trying to acces my email account. They wanted to know if it was me.

I had to go in and change my password.

It's stupid, I'm a nobody and have no reason for anyone to try to get into my email.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
      About two weeks ago, I got a message from goggle mail saying someone was trying to acces my email account. They wanted to know if it was me.

I had to go in and change my password.

It's stupid, I'm a nobody and have no reason for anyone to try to get into my email.
      I get those all the time but it's only when I use my Windows based laptop. When I don't use it I never get them.
      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan​
      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
      181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
      225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st /253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        I get those all the time but it's only when I use my Windows based laptop. When I don't use it I never get them.
        I was in LA at the time and someone was trying to access my email from San Diego. It was disturbing. Random hack or do I have an enemy? If it was from Russia, I'd understand a random hack, but San Diego...?
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Comment

• bonehead
            Undrafted
            • Jul 2013
            • TBD
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            So we now have a firewall protecting the site. Im shocked at how many attacks have been blocked already. Within hours of enabling protection out guest numbers plummeted. I now believe that the average 800 guest here at most times were probably not even fans. But something else.

Spani Bots
            Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

I had always known that the bots numbers was probably pretty high. So i never knew exactly how many people viewing the forum were real fans. At any given time i figured we had around 100 guest/members on an hourly basis looking at our site that were legit humans.

I saw the break down of humans to bots on my security profile and was pleased that the bots number while high....wasnt as high as i expected. So right now we have a little under 200 actual humans viewing our site. And throughout the day we average 1K-3K different views. All from individual people. We have a very high pageview number. So what it all tells me is that the numbers of people here are large. But nobody wants to say anything. lol

I had no idea we were that well known. Im surprised at how many fans just like to read the discussions but not participate. We did break the Bosa news 3 hours before anyone else. We have done that a few times with Charger news. I think we have a good repuation for being on top or Chargers related news.

So people view us as a news source.

Comment

Working...
              X