• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
    You should have Boltman instead of Seau (a true San Diego icon) in the banner from here on out. I'd swap out Alworth for Keenan Allen too.
    I appreciate the suggestions. Thanks bro.

Comment

• Little_Charger
      Ex-Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Chula Vista, CA
      • CO
      • Send PM

Its wrong in a million ways but i get it
      Mission: Valley.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

It really sucks and Spanos has cemented himself as one of the worst owners ever, but I just can't live my life wasting time being butt hurt about things. The sad reality is they are the LA Chargers.

Comment

• SDFan
          Woober Goober
          • Jun 2013
          • Dolores, CO
          • Retired
          • Send PM

it's almost sounding like a bitter divorce for some people, LOL. "she ignored me and treated me like shit, tried to leave a couple times and eventually cheated on me, then left for good, but the sad reality is we'll always have a relationship because she's the mother of my kids". I say, I won't pay her spousal or child support and figure the rich bastard that lured her away (under false pretenses IMO) can pick up the tab and deal with all the fallout after she screws him over too Once a cheating bitch, always a cheating bitch.
          Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
            it's almost sounding like a bitter divorce for some people, LOL. "she ignored me and treated me like shit, tried to leave a couple times and eventually cheated on me, then left for good, but the sad reality is we'll always have a relationship because she's the mother of my kids". I say, I won't pay her spousal or child support and figure the rich bastard that lured her away (under false pretenses IMO) can pick up the tab and deal with all the fallout after she screws him over too Once a cheating bitch, always a cheating bitch.
            Lol

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

They are what they are and they are now the LA Chargers. Either you can handle it or you cant. I dont like it but it isnt going away.
              11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
              35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
              37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
              66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
              69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
              100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
              110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
              140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
              181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
              225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Boltx
                Dominate the day
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                It really sucks and Spanos has cemented himself as one of the worst owners ever, but I just can't live my life wasting time being butt hurt about things. The sad reality is they are the LA Chargers.
                This.
                ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Exactly how my relationship with my X is. We have gone to full blown war in the past. Her dad even flew out from Mexico and tried to get physical with me. Told me i was a dead man etc. I threw him in the bushes in front of my house and the neighbors called the cops thinking it was going to get really bad. All of this over money. Hes worth millions and they both felt that 50% of everything wasn't fair.

She and i are closer than ever now. We stuck together through the dark times and it made our relationship stronger. Her dad still hates me though for making him look like a pussy in front of his daughter. Hes a very dangerous man. If i didnt have kids with her id be dead. lol

Comment

• captaind
                    Cook This Pork Chops
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Mars
                    • Ball Holder
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    Exactly how my relationship with my X is. We have gone to full blown war in the past. Her dad even flew out from Mexico and tried to get physical with me. Told me i was a dead man etc. I threw him in the bushes in front of my house and the neighbors called the cops thinking it was going to get really bad. All of this over money. Hes worth millions and they both felt that 50% of everything wasn't fair.

She and i are closer than ever now. We stuck together through the dark times and it made our relationship stronger. Her dad still hates me though for making him look like a pussy in front of his daughter. Hes a very dangerous man. If i didnt have kids with her id be dead. lol
                    Now we know who hacked the forum.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
                      Now we know who hacked the forum.
                      LOL

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                        No Sir, I Dont Like It
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Section 457
                        • Migrant Film Worker
                        • Send PM

Well said! This has helped me in wrapping my own head around all of this shit. Thanks Paul.

Also, belated Happy Birthday Chris!
                        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                        sigpic

Comment

• SDFan
                          Woober Goober
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Dolores, CO
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                          Well said! This has helped me in wrapping my own head around all of this shit. Thanks Paul.

Also, belated Happy Birthday Chris!
                          You're welcome. So where did you end up after the soul searching?
                          Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

Working...
                          X