Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O'Reilly Hires Fabiani

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
    Yes. If your party is still running itself based on the morality of JFK's time, it is pretty behind-the-times.

Remember when I said my opinion is an example of investigative journalism? You and your boy are great at arguing against stuff I never said. Have fun making up other shit I never said. I am dipping out of politics until I see something that shows a willingness to argue honestly.
    Nice dodge. Sadly, what I've come to expect from you when rebutted on your position with multiple supporting points. Never engage with your own convincing counter points if you think you can win the argument, just cut and run like a typical liberal when you got nothing. So you NEVER once mentioned the lack of investigative journalism in today's news reporting environment? BS. The next time you argue something honestly here will be the first.
    Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDfan View Post
    Nice dodge. Sadly, what I've come to expect from you when rebutted on your position with multiple supporting points. Never engage with your own convincing counter points if you think you can win the argument, just cut and run like a typical liberal when you got nothing. So you NEVER once mentioned the lack of investigative journalism in today's news reporting environment? BS. The next time you argue something honestly here will be the first.
    Liberals have no arguments. Why else would they violently shut down any opposition viewpoint whenever they have opportunity to do so? Just look at the bastion of liberalism that is UC Berkeley. No dissenting opinion allowed for fear of violence and rioting. If your liberal ideas are so great and the likes of Coulter and Milo are blithering idiots, what's the threat? Why violence? Just don't go. Instead they resort to violence and intimidation and together with the most evil of evil soros fund groups like grabyourwallet and media matters to target any conservative speech and do whatever they can to shut it down. When they can't they pull this cut and run shit, as if they're being harmed.