Thread: My Charger Wet Dream

My Charger Wet Dream

Driving up to LA through traffic, long hours. Walking across a large field full of tombstones, until I reach an area where the headstones are far more elaborate. A true sign of wealth in this area to be sure. I run my eyes over the names until I see Alex Spanos, the a few feet over Dean Spanos. I unzip my pants and take a huge leak all over where deans head would be and dance it over the headstone... Fill the little brass vase that used to he holding flowers.

Wait that was a dream but still my favorite moment. Sorry.

In my dream I arrive to find 27 guys pissing , shitting and vomiting on the site...I turn around and go home
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Mine would be the entire Spanos family gathered for the holidays and the house burns down overnight. Ownership of the team passes to minority owner Pernicano. He then partners with Doug Manchester to bring the team back to San Diego in a brand new state of the art stadium. Team colors and logos returned to Klein era and we erase anything Spanos influenced from the history of the team.
    Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDfan View Post
    Mine would be the entire Spanos family gathered for the holidays and the house burns down overnight. Ownership of the team passes to minority owner Pernicano. He then partners with Doug Manchester to bring the team back to San Diego in a brand new state of the art stadium. Team colors and logos returned to Klein era and we erase anything Spanos influenced from the history of the team.

Do you mean George, who died last year, or one of the heirs?

Wow. I don't wish death on any of the Spanoses. They stole my team, so I hate them on a sporting level, but I don't hate them as actual human beings. I don't know any of them, but I am certain none deserve death or physical injury.

I hope the Los Angeles Spanoses go 0-16 every year and the franchise folds and then re-starts as the San Diego Chargers again. That is where my hatred of the Spanoses ends.
    Last edited by Lightningwill_420; 04-22-2017 at 09:07 AM.
    The Dumbest Poster Here

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt-O View Post
    Do you mean George, who died last year, or one of the heirs?
    IIRC 1 of them was a 5% owner of the team, and the only non Spanos. Don't know if he died or not, but this was a dream anyways...
    Chagras Got no barg!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDfan View Post
    IIRC 1 of them was a 5% owner of the team, and the only non Spanos. Don't know if he died or not, but this was a dream anyways...
    It was George and he did die last year. Not sure if the heirs retained ownership or if they were forced to sell back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
    Wow. I don't wish death on any of the Spanoses. They stole my team, so I hate them on a sporting level.

I hope the Los Angeles Spanoses go 0-16 every year and the franchise folds and then re-starts as the San Diego Chargers again. As far as the Spanoses' actual lives go, I don't wish any harm.
    They might not go 0-16 every year but as long as the Spanii owns the team, John boy will be involved in football operations and that team will never win anything. Look at how the team has decayed since his role increased.

Quote Originally Posted by TTK View Post
    They might not go 0-16 every year but as long as the Spanii owns the team, John boy will be involved in football operations and that team will never win anything. Look at how the team has decayed since his role increased.
    I hope you are right.
    The Dumbest Poster Here

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
    I hope you are right.
    Maybe he'll get lucky one day and catch lighting in a bottle but based on his results so far, he doesn't appear to be qualified for the job, other than his last name is Spanos.

Just look at the amateurish way they do anything whether it has to do with football operations or not. Totally incompetent and clueless.

My dream: every player the Spanii draft pulls an Eli, even the late-round picks. Rivers, Gates and Bosa demand trades. The Spanii go 0-16 every year in an empty soccer stadium and then an empty Kroenkedome. The Browns, Bills, Jets, and San Diego expansion team all win a Super Bowl before the Spanii even sniff another playoff appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by FiftyFive View Post
    My dream: every player the Spanii draft pulls an Eli, even the late-round picks. Rivers, Gates and Bosa demand trades. The Spanii go 0-16 every year in an empty soccer stadium and then an empty Kroenkedome. The Browns, Bills, Jets, and San Diego expansion team all win a Super Bowl before the Spanii even sniff another playoff appearance.
    Rad dream.
    I would like to see Rivers take the first snap, throw the ball through the field goal posts for a safety, grab the mic, and scream, "San Diego forever, you heathens!"

The team moves back to SD and wins the Superbowl immediately.

Revenge is not a good dream.
    Watch your Chargers anywhere, even if the game is blacked out. Watch PPV's live, TV, Movies, live tv, etc.

www.streamsmart.tv and use promo code

Promo Codes:
    Pro: bolts
    S4 Plus: rivers

I hope Spanos steps in front of a train on the way to the home opener.
    #sorryrich

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingBolt View Post
    The team moves back to SD and wins the Superbowl immediately.

Revenge is not a good dream.
    Well, yea. Your dream is better, but revenge is still sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
    I hope Spanos steps in front of a train on the way to the home opener.
    Little Train?

My dream is that when the old man croaks, the rest of the family doesn't have the cash to pay the taxes and the NFL is forced to change the rules and allow them to sell the team to someone who gives a shit.

And then that someone moves the team back where it belongs and we win a Super Bowl. And there is much rejoicing. *yay*
    “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

My dream is that the popularity of the NFL crashes, and along with that TV revenue. The lack of TV revenue forces the Spanos family into bankruptcy (because they have a $650m payment due to moving to LA) and they all end up in the slums of Stockton where they belong. And also, I hope that their PSL sales suck donkey balls so that Kroenke loses half of his wealth too.
    Last edited by KNSD; 04-26-2017 at 10:55 PM.
    Prediction:
    Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
    Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
    Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Someday this dream will come true. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ed-werder.html
    Prediction:
    Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
    Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
    Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Trent Dilfer is one of the very few ex jocks with somewhat interesting opinions. It makes sense he is the only ESPN layoff I recognized.