• Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

I dont think we see it again this season. lol
  • Rugger05
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I still say they won't win 70 games, but at least they are trying to see what they have with their young players

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Margot's going to big time.

The SP is horrible.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

I'm not positive the Padres will win another game in 2017. They have too many ways they can lose. Can't hit. Can't pitch. And defense at 2B, SS, and 3B is not good. We were literally next to last in both hitting and pitching - among NL teams - BEFORE last nights 11-2 shellacking.

I really hope Allen Cordoba eventually starts at SS because the kid can hit. And so far the SS defense just isn't good enough.

I also want to see more lefty bats in the lineup. Especially when a righty killer like Shelby Miller is on the hill. I wish Dickerson was healthy as he could hit. Such a bummer.

I would love to see these two minor league SP's promoted to San Diego...Dinelson Lamet (currently in triple AAA and doing well) and Enyel De Los Santos (he's in double AA and doing even better). I could wait until July but we better add them because if not then this year will go down as one of the longest shit-fests in Padres history. And they have a loooooong history of shit-fests.
        For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Originally posted by Millionaire Pussy View Post
          I'm not positive the Padres will win another game in 2017. They have too many ways they can lose. Can't hit. Can't pitch. And defense at 2B, SS, and 3B is not good. We were literally next to last in both hitting and pitching - among NL teams - BEFORE last nights 11-2 shellacking.

I really hope Allen Cordoba eventually starts at SS because the kid can hit. And so far the SS defense just isn't good enough.

I also want to see more lefty bats in the lineup. Especially when a righty killer like Shelby Miller is on the hill. I wish Dickerson was healthy as he could hit. Such a bummer.

I would love to see these two minor league SP's promoted to San Diego...Dinelson Lamet (currently in triple AAA and doing well) and Enyel De Los Santos (he's in double AA and doing even better). I could wait until July but we better add them because if not then this year will go down as one of the longest shit-fests in Padres history. And they have a loooooong history of shit-fests.
          If we have a five-win season, that might just make us famous.

Comment

Still below .500, but we just won a series.

Comment

Oh no. We suck again.

Comment

• TTK
                EX-Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • America's Finest City
                • Send PM

What a comeback!!!

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                  What a comeback!!!
                  That was cool. One other thing that's possibly on the horizon is SP Joey Lucchesi. He's a left-handed starting pitcher in the lower rungs of our system. He's been lights-out this year so far but he needs to get promoted to double AA before he can even be considered a starting pitcher in San Diego. The thing that makes him unique is his age. He's older than most pitchers we have in single A ball. 24 years old. As long as he keeps showing well I can't see much impeding his progress into San Diego later on this season. And Dinelson Lamet is kicking major ass in triple AAA. He is a lot like Tyson Ross with two very good pitches - fastball and slider. Maybe he's working on his change. Hopefully. Lamet could be called up any time I'm guessing. Just depends on what the Padres want from him before his promotion. Results are awesome though.
                  For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Schimpf

Comment

• Boltdog
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Lunar Surface
                      • Nutrition Consultant
                      • Send PM

Just finish ahead of the Giants this year with the kids and scrappy pitching. That would be a modest and attainable goal.
                      Fighting for Carson...and Wilmington...ity:

Comment

• Rugger05
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdog View Post
                        Just finish ahead of the Giants this year with the kids and scrappy pitching. That would be a modest and attainable goal.
                        That would be awesome and maybe attainable

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡