• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KarlC
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Vikings episode 04. SPOILER ALERT!

Shit on toast, this was a good ep. I had to watch it twice back to back On Demand even though I didn't like parts of it.

Damn, they went all Game of Thrones on us. I wish I could email the writers and tell them there's a reason I will never watch or read that story. I guess I should make my peace with every character I care about right now since they're on the chopping block, apparently.

That said...

ATHELSTAN, YOU DOG!!!! Yes, go on the boat with King Ragnar (since being crucified once was SO fun! ), but ATHELSTAN, YOU DOG!!!! Damn, she is the finest woman in that whole show except maybe in a tie with Lagertha.

British Princess skinny brunette-shrew/bitch- WOW. Bye-bye Ringo, hello Lucrezia f**king Borgia 700 years early.

Floki, go take a damn suppository or get laid, or SOMETHING. Jeez, what a f**king albatross. If they kill him off, I might be sad for a second, but I won't complain.

Bye Siggy. It happened a season and a half too late and for the wrong reason, but adios betch.
    Last edited by KarlC; 03-14-2015, 12:08 PM.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• KarlC
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Has anyone watched the show Dig on USA network yet? I've been wanting to check this out solely for the reason it has Jason Isaacs. I've been a fan of his ever since Event Horizon, then Soldier, The Patriot, and a very decent BBC import Masterpiece Mystery mini-series on PBS called Case Histories.

If they had episode 01 available On Demand in HD, I blinked and missed it. It's available in SD, and I don't know if I should watch it in shrunken letterbox or wait for them to add it in HD again. Today looks so boring I might just go ahead and check it out.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

On Vikings, I wondered where they were going with the Siggy character, but now she's no longer a factor in anything, except mythology. I'm not sure where they are going with Athelstan, other than he's desired by everyone, except Floki. I'd like to see Lagertha blood eagle her usurper.

Comment

• KarlC
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          On Vikings, I wondered where they were going with the Siggy character, but now she's no longer a factor in anything, except mythology. I'm not sure where they are going with Athelstan, other than he's desired by everyone, except Floki. I'd like to see Lagertha blood eagle her usurper.
          Vikings episode 05.

Oh, shi*. Going all Game of Thrones might have been an understatement. During this ep I wanted to find the writers and shoot them in the foot.

SPOILERS:

WTF- the Wanderer was supposed to be Odin?! I thought he only appeared as an old man with one frakking eye!
          I know gods are supposed to appear as they wish, and I knew that healing was something the Norse gods (especially Odin)
          could only do at a cost (thank you, Deities and Demigods by TSR), but that was an unfair fake-out.
          Last edited by KarlC; 03-20-2015, 03:54 PM.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Screeme
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

If you liked 30 Rock.... Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is worth your Netflix time.

Very funny.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Working on a Bruckheimer pilot for Warner callled Lucifer. Good gawd this thing is epic TV. Closed down Hollywood blvd between Highland and Orange all week long for the opening sequence.
              Spending some $$$ on this one, and it's in town!
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Vikings.... come on now...

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

I have a new favorite show...American Crime. It's not fun or funny. But it's pretty real. Best American TV show I've seen since I watched "The Americans" on Wednesday night. I think I just like anything with the word American in it. :applause:
                  For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • SoDak
                    • Technology Director
                    • Send PM

The Last Man on Earth on Fox has been very good so far.

Very funny. Will Forte and Kristin Schaal have been great.
                    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• KarlC
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

I'm a little pissed that Vikings episode 06 still isn't up On Demand. Cox sucks so bad sometimes. *grrr*

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
                        The Last Man on Earth on Fox has been very good so far.

Very funny. Will Forte and Kristin Schaal have been great.
                        Poor Phil.
                        For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Massive Pompous Ass-ocity Heartbreak on Better Call Saul. Mike pwns Trevor Philips!

Comment

Working...
                          X