• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KarlC
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

TURN episode 02.

Man, I loathe Simcoe. He's the kind of dick you want to watch die screaming.

So, of course, he's going to live for a hundred episodes. :lol:

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• KarlC
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Dig episode 09 SPOILERS!!!

Originally posted by alex View Post
      When you see episode 9 as well let me know and tell me if you still see another season.
      I only meant I heard somewhere it was supposed to be a 1-shot. This is all I have been able to find currently:

And yes, alex, you were spot-on with the moment that harshed my buzz extremely in episode 08.

Three guesses which moment in 09 made me want to puke.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• KarlC
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Without Vikings I feel like a football whore the day after the Superbowl (and a cheap whore at that). :lol:

Seriously, we viewers need to protest against this 10 episodes a year bullshit.
        I think if enough of us rallied, we could do it.

Or am I Floki at the walls of Paris..?

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by KarlC View Post
          Dig episode 09 SPOILERS!!!

I only meant I heard somewhere it was supposed to be a 1-shot. This is all I have been able to find currently:

And yes, alex, you were spot-on with the moment that harshed my buzz extremely in episode 08.

Three guesses which moment in 09 made me want to puke.

Spoiler for "Dig" again...Are any of the good guys going to be alive at the conclusion of episode 10 or will there actually be Armageddon and everyone gets wiped out...Good and bad?

Gory stuff.
          For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• KarlC
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

TURN episodes 03-04.

I'm seeing Caleb Brewster and Robert Rogers ending up as a death-match sometime in the future despite historical accuracy. They are just too much two sides of the same coin.

OH, and what a time to remember my Revolutionary war history! Andre! Now I remember him! Jeez, unless the writers are going to twist fact beyond recognition, he's not got much time left.

Oh, and the guy they have playing Arnold? Wow, he looks like a young John Cleese. And how much did our infrastructure suck that we drove a genius like Arnold over to the other side despite how awesome he was for us?

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Coachmarkos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • SoDak
              • Technology Director
              • Send PM

GOT has been excellent this season. (every time it ends, I wish I could watch the next one!)

Mad Men is having a great final season as well... only 2 episodes left. This past Sundays was great.

Been watching "Orphan Black" some. The wife and I got through season one, a few weekends ago. Once school is out, and track season is done, I'm sure we'll watch season 2, and get caught up on season 3. Really enjoying that show.

Louie is phenomenal like always.

And "The Comedians" on FX... I didn't think I'd like it. But it's been excellent so far.
              "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • SoDak
                • Technology Director
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ratenstein
                That last Louie was a little messed up.
                Louie usually is. The one a few seasons ago, where he left the fundraiser with the lady, went to the house, and had sex with her...was bizarre as well.

I love that show, though.
                "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• KarlC
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Dig Episode 10 SPOILERS!!!

Well, it looks to all appearances like they wrapped it up.

I saw one interview with J.I. where he said he'd come back for more if they had a decent script, but it sounded like it was over.

This was a pure-dee awesome show, though, in my opinion. Despite the body count among the "good-guys", it ended up pretty damn good.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by KarlC View Post
                    Dig Episode 10 SPOILERS!!!

Well, it looks to all appearances like they wrapped it up.

I saw one interview with J.I. where he said he'd come back for more if they had a decent script, but it sounded like it was over.

This was a pure-dee awesome show, though, in my opinion. Despite the body count among the "good-guys", it ended up pretty damn good.
                    I thought Heche was history as well. Somehow she pulled through.

Karl, what did you think of Ambassador Ridell? She really got under my skin for some reason. I don't think I really bought into her as a legit character. An Ambassador can't be that stupid!
                    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• KarlC
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
                      I thought Heche was history as well. Somehow she pulled through.

Karl, what did you think of Ambassador Ridell? She really got under my skin for some reason. I don't think I really bought into her as a legit character. An Ambassador can't be that stupid!
                      I wanted the US ambassador character to die screaming, personally. As far as anyone in this show being believable, it was a tv show. A tv show I liked more than anything I've seen in a while, but still a tv show.

OH! The ads for this upcoming show Mr. Robot look SO F*KING AMAZING. I hope it's just HALF as good as those ads.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• KarlC
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Olympus episode 06.

I know this has NOTHING to do with accurate retelling of Greek mythology, so I guess for that reason I really don't care how bizarre and messed up they go with it.

Not a terrible show so far.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• KarlC
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Send PM

TURN Episode 05.

Wow, good sheet.

I hope Texas Rising is this good, but after Sons of Liberty, I'm not holding my breath.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

Working...
                          X