• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Paranormal Stuff

Yeah, the stuff that goes bump in the night and you can't quite piece it together. I recognize I'm probably stretching it with another "Outer Limits" type thread but this stuff matters to me. I experienced my share of this stuff growing up so I'm as open as open can be.

My aim in establishing this thread is to gain some insight perhaps through others experience(s) of this phenomena. I understand that folks who haven't experienced this stuff can be very derisive but I wish to focus on our commonalities through our shared experience in the paranormal world (stuff we can't explain very well that has us asking WTF!).

Here's some of my happenings from childhood...

Me and my brother playing a remote-controlled racecar track in our bedroom and as were sitting down across from each other my brothers comb (that's in his back pocket that he's sitting on the floor) starts cart-wheeling across our bedroom (perpendicular to me and my brother) about six inches over his head. Then after a hasty exit from the bedroom (we were scared) we came back to the track (we were 11 and 12 years old so we had to keep playing) and it happened again....same flight path and cart-wheeling. It shouldn't have happened. Physics shouldn't have allowed it. Yet there it is.

I've tried to piece together something that might explain it. All I can come up with are possible variables that may enter into it somehow. One, we were in the boonies of Missouri. Pretty much in the hills off the beaten path. Maybe some sort of Indian presence accounts for the activity? Maybe nothing to do with Indians but more to do with a haunting of us individually? In other words, maybe a spirit attached itself to one/both of us and expressed itself in a funny way with the comb flights.

When I was 13 I had something very odd happen every night to me for a while. Other than puberty! Basically my bed would rotate in mini-circles (not the whole bed but somehow - and I still have trouble explaining this - the bed would stay in it's basic direction BUT would ALSO move violently in very tight minute circles). It was more the sensation than the whole bed moving around and around. But here's the kicker...My backboard would slam against the wall when this happened. And if I got angry it got worse! Heavier slamming and more violent movement resulted. That went on every night for me from age 13 to 14. At least a year. It's tough to explain without physically being able to show you exactly what I experienced. I was NOT moving when this would occur. But the bed was. Again, what was causing this? I've since heard of other folks who experienced things somewhat akin to this but I still would love to know definitively WTF was happening then. And no, it wasn't earthquakes.

Later, when I was in my 20's I was in bed and something laid right behind me in my bed ( I was on my side). Did I turn around to see what the hell it could be? NO. I knew that it wasn't a person...at least not in physical form. The sensation was a very gradual sinking to the bed and there was no noise approaching the bed. And the sinking action to the bed was quite heavy. The landlord's Mother had passed away recently so I was considering that as an explanation. But we didn't know each other so I wasn't so sure about that possibility. I really don't know what happened there either.

Another thing happened fairly recently. I related it to the board here actually. It was when my Grandpa was in the process of dying from pneumonia - obviously not the cool part. But while he was laying in a hospital bed in San Diego I heard a voice tell me to go to bed...and no, I don't here voices. That was a first for me. You also need to know me and my Grandpa weren't especially close. I really had no need for any comfort regarding his passing (he was in his 80's and death is not unheard of at that age) but wasn't wishing it on him either (I was MUCH more attached to his deceased first wife - my Grandma - than him). Anyhow, after hearing the voice I go to my bed where after a couple minutes I see my Grandpa's smiling face (great big smile!) accompanied with the exact same feeling I used to get when I would enter their home as a five year old. The feeling was overwhelming. It was soooooo loving. It was an awesome experience. The feeling and my Grandpa's smile stayed with me for a few minutes. It was awesome!

There's been other things such as TV's going on and off on their own just in my presence and footsteps on stairs but what can you do.

I may recall other stuff later on. That's it for now.

Anyone else?
    Last edited by Millionaire Wussy; 10-06-2014, 03:01 PM.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I bend spoons with my mind.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
      I bend spoons with my mind.
      I use the other head for that
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

I bet you two bend each others spoons all the time.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

OK, this thread is over.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
            OK, this thread is over.

You were serious? You can bend spoons with your mind?

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ratenstein
              spooning leads to forking
              Which leads to sporking.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

Always wondered how sporks were concieved

VIDEO LOADING
                WE'RE SORRY, BUT THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE.
                WATCH MORE VIDEOS
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• Screeme
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Alex...

After the Lisinopril thread, and reading this.. The psychological effects you described sound a lot like the movement issues you described here. I'm wondering if you've been checked for vertigo or something. I'm worried there might be some sort of issue you are overlooking, and I really think you need to go see a doctor about this.

I am skeptical of ghosts and ghost stories in general, but I do have a story I can't explain, so I can't disregard the issue completely. My wife's grandmother had been in poor health and living in hospice for quite awhile. Well, one day we get a call and I can tell by the wife's face it was bad news, I thought Nanny finally succumbed, but it was her grandfather who died unexpectedly at home. Things to know about Gramps.. The guy was poor his whole life. He worked in shops, even in the military he was a mechanic of some sort. The only time I ever saw him and he wasn't oily, wearing overalls and unshaved was my wedding. So, after Gramps funeral, where Gramps was wearing a suit his kids bought for him and had been shaved, combed and made to look good. Afterwards, my wife and I and the wife's mom went to see Nanny who couldn't attend because of her health, and she says.. "I just saw Elden (gramps)" We thought she was hallucinating, then she says.. "He was all done up and shaved and wearing a blue suit... He looked so handsome, and he said it's OK to come with him, so, I've decided I'm not doing my dialysis anymore." And a week later she died. Now, I wouldn't have been freaked out if she hadn't described the man laying in the casket, which was not anything like the man living. It was freaky.

Now, I tell this story because I want you to understand Im not opposed to a ghost story being real. But I am genuinely concerned for your health and think you need to go see somebody about it.

Comment

• bonehead
                    Undrafted
                    • Jul 2013
                    • TBD
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

I have always been open to paranormal activities happening in my life, God knows I would love to talk to my mother just one more time ( gone since 82 ). I would even be up for space alien interraction, just not an "Alien Invasion". But despite this openness and even desire for these things I have never ever ever had anything happen to me. Of course we are all different and feel and experience things differently.

I don't want to be critical Alex, I think we can discuss these things in the Non Sports Forum but I'm with Screeme on this one....take care of yourself.
                    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Screeme and bonehead - still can't figure out your responses. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. But whatever. ****BUT THANK YOU FOR CARING!!!**** I mean that sincerely.

I wish I could rename this thread "The WTF Thread". Because that's really what it's about. W T F!!!

Anyhow, I have a RCA Truflat DVD/TV combo and it's coming on by itself. Too many times to count actually. I've taken the remote out of the room the TV is in. I read that if a remote control has low battery charge it can do goofy things - such as randomly turning on a TV. But the TV turned on with the remote way outside of the room this last time. And of course I didn't touch said remote.

The other thing I checked for was if the power button on the TV was somehow stuck. No on that. It's not stuck. I made sure the TV went completely off before leaving it. It still went on a few hours afterwards.

Finally, I checked that the alert or startup feature was disabled. And it has been for all this time. Yet the TV still comes on at various times still. I don't know what to make of it. Maybe it's the brand? It's an RCA like I mentioned.

I've had weird shit happen before but I'm not sure what this one would be about. Anyone else ever have a haywire TV come on by itself? Did you discover why it was happening?
                      Last edited by Millionaire Wussy; 10-12-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Maybe this?

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢