• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faded blues
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2013
    • Send PM

The Fuck It Im Pissed Thread

The reversal changed the whole game. I really wonder what fuzk is going in New York to overturn that call. It honestly was just as bad as replay gate when byu played Sdsu and one of the replay officials wasa byu alum. I could totally see some size guy offering a a couple hundred grand to overturn that call. Honestly, where are the checks and balances? It's effing ridiculous and makes me wonder. And if true do you really believe that the nfl would admit to it publicly?

I'm really frustrated with the Chargers year end and year out having the injury bug like Africa gets Ebola. It's an unsettling trend. At what point do we start cutting guys loose?

Next years guess in who is let go. My guess is hardwick retires. Clary is cut. Floyd is let go. Freeney retires. Johnson moves on. That's about it for now.

I just don't have faith that teo, attack you and Ingram will be impactful this year which really cuts into our overall effectiveness this year. Maybe attack you gets his hammy healed.

Miami is an absolutely must win for the wildcard or division. I think we got to win out to have a shot at the divison.

I want to have faith, but it's getting harder with these injuries that just continue to pile up.
  • TTK
    EX-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • America's Finest City
    • Send PM

Having such huge calls "decided" in the NFL offices in New York sure does seem shady as hell.

Comment

• JDA21
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

that fumble was clear as day and was ruled a fumble on the field..How on Earth can you overturn that call? That seems to happen to us IN Denver routinely..I can think of numerous calls over the years in denver that have been absolutely atrocious against us(clear as day calls butchered, replay equipment malfunction etc etc).

Comment

• thelightningwill
        Go Aztecs and Pads
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by JDA21 View Post
        that fumble was clear as day and was ruled a fumble on the field..How on Earth can you overturn that call? That seems to happen to us IN Denver routinely..I can think of numerous calls over the years in denver that have been absolutely atrocious against us(clear as day calls butchered, replay equipment malfunction etc etc).
        Yea, that was dirty. And the play that was flagged for pass interference in the endzone, then got overruled without explanation, was way sketchy as well. We ended up scoring on 4th down, but I don't like that. I don't trust the officials, especially in Broncos games.

It's one thing just to blow the call. But to have the call correct and then, for no reason, overturn the call? That just makes the game seem rigged.

I think the flag against Gilchrist that ended up being a Weddle interception in the endzone was a bad call. But at least, I think, the flag was thrown before the interception - although, even that I'm not sure of. It wasn't like the ref saw the ball was going to be intercepted, then quickly threw a flag to prevent it. Or did he?

As Public Enemy told the world, "Can't Trussit."
        Last edited by thelightningwill; 10-24-2014, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Fuck the NFL and their crooked fucking refs.

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Surprising to find out the talking heads mentioned the bad call on the Cutler fumble. Would have figured they would have skipped that and went right to the "clutch" Cutler TD and 2 pointer.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • SoDak
              • Technology Director
              • Send PM

It's getting harder and harder to support the NFL.
              "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Panama
                パナマ
                • Aug 2013
                • London
                • Opera singer and web developer.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                Fuck the NFL and their crooked fucking refs.
                Fuck Eddie Ro... oh, wait...
                Adipose

Comment

• TABF
                  Por debajo del promedio
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoCal
                  • Send PM

Listening to the post game show last night, there was talk about the upcoming 1 game in 23 days... People thought it could hurt the team, and the layoff wasn't a good thing.

Who the hell comes up with these things? If any team in the NFL ever needed 1 game in 23 days it is the 2014 Chargers. Both mentally and physically, this team needs a rest. Looking at our remaining schedule, Its not that tough. There is definitely 5-6 wins in there if we get our feet under us, heal up and get our minds right after two consecutive losses.

Comment

• homeless simpson
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

it's 3 straight games now, we looked beatable in a win vs raiders (with healthier corners), then 2 straight losses. it was chalked up as well division games are always tougher as the original excuse.

Comment

• Faded blues
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2013
                      • Send PM

Another disturbing trend is Rivers throwing bombs when they are not called for. There was no reason to throw that bomb to Floyd. Oliver was open and could have easily got a first down. If we scored then it would have come down to a onsides kick.

Damn it!

I wonder if Wisenhut was the calming influence on Rivers that stressed the short passing game and Reich is the old gunslinger who wants to play bombs away.

It makes me think that this team misses Ken more than I would have guessed.

Comment

• Faded blues
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2013
                        • Send PM

having one game in 23 days is a must for this team. We need everyone back for the game after the bye. I MEAN EVERYONE BACK.

If we can get a win against Miami, we will be all right.

Comment

Working...
                        X