And i'm pretty sure King Dunlap was holding every play...but no call
    haha

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

I liked the one where they were whining about him tackling the defender on the Royal touchdown. Obliterating is a better word.

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

There were some reasonable posts on there. A few, at least. Other than the Hochuli Game, I can't remember a game where the refs actually, certainly affected the outcome of a Charger game. And don't mention the Holy Roller. The rule (forward "fumble" thing) didn't exist back then, I don't believe. In fact, wasn't it the Holy Roller that inspired the fumble rule?

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
          There were some reasonable posts on there. A few, at least. Other than the Hochuli Game, I can't remember a game where the refs actually, certainly affected the outcome of a Charger game. And don't mention the Holy Roller. The rule (forward "fumble" thing) didn't exist back then, I don't believe. In fact, wasn't it the Holy Roller that inspired the fumble rule?
          While the forward fumble rule did not exist back then, Stabler intentionally grounded the ball and that was a penalty and the game should have ended right there.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍