• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Anthony Lynn didn’t know Chargers would move after hiring

Everyone knew that at some point, the Chargers were going to move from San Diego to Los Angeles. The team had been flirting with the idea for awhile, and it got even more real when the Rams made the decision to move from St. Louis to Los Angeles.But as it turns out, new Chargers coach Anthony Lynn was a true believer in San Diego.From The MMQB:“When I took the job, we were still in San Diego. And four days later, we made the decision to move,” Lynn said. “I have to be honest with you, I didn’t think we were going to be leaving San Diego. I really didn’t. It wouldn’t have mattered much. I was looking at the organization and I felt like the organization was a fit for me. But I did have to start thinking about things differently, once we decided we were moving.”Well, that was a poor prediction!The good news for Chargers fans is that Lynn doesn’t seem to care where his team is playing. But hopefully he’s better at forecasting opponents’ gameplans than he is at guessing his own team’s moving

More...
Working...
X