• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

The Los Angeles Chargers Offseason Doldrums Continue

Only 24 more days until training camp! In what is probably the most boring time of the entire year (for me, at least), there is as usual, no notable stories to write about. Seriously, the front page articles on NFL.com include Brady’s diet plan, a quote from a linebacker, Mariota not thinking about how many millions he will make, and other garbage.
    It is really tough during this time of year to think of something worthwhile to put out. Only so many times can you analyze the roster you have poured over for weeks and months on end. I myself noticed that I have pretty much written the same series twice already this offseason. I’ll spare you a 3rd “Brand New Series,” analyzing the 2017 LA Chargers.
    Instead, let’s talk about something that may not have been talked about yet. How long have the current Chargers been on this roster? Out of the 90ish players listed on Chargers.com, only 9 are 30+. 2 are backups, and one is a mainly special teams player. Here are your longest-tenured Chargers.
    Antonio Ga

More...
Working...
X