• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Football meteorology for NFL Week 12

Last week: 12-2, another awesome week to push the season tally to 110-60.Three games on Thursday and rivalry games everywhere on the college slate makes this arguably the best week of football before January. All byes are done, too. Enjoy the games, but try and carve out a little time for friends and family too.All lines quoted here are from Caesar’s Palace as of 2 p.m. ET on WednesdayThanksgiving Games- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions (+3): Every Sunday morning from 10-noon ET I co-host a football preview show in on ESPN 96.1 in Grand Rapids. Because we do it live on Sundays, we had to call our shot for the Lions last Sunday, and at that time I said (not an exact quote, I’ll paraphrase) I don’t believe the Lions can win against the Vikings with such an unbalanced offensive approach. Detroit still couldn’t run the ball against the Bears, so I’m completely unconfident in the Lions ability to do anything offensively other than Matthew Stafford playing “hero ball”. Stafford is exceptional at that, but it’s a

More...
Working...
X