• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Final predictions for the NFL season

Last week, our own Harv Aronson went just 13-3—bringing his overall record to 145-95. How will he end the 2017 regular season? Let’s find out!As the final games of the NFL regular season approaches, I come off another great week. Now, this is my final chance to pick the winners for regular season games. There will be games where teams headed to the postseason are sitting starters. But there are still others with playoff implications.So without further ado, here are your final regular my picks for 2017.Washington at New York Giants: Many changes are coming for the Giants in 2018. Plus, this could be Kirk Cousins’ final game in Washington. Eli Manning wants to play next season, but where?Final:
    Giants 24, Redskins 21New York Jets at New England: Steelers fans would love to see a New York upset so their win over Cleveland would propel them past the Patriots for the No. 1 seed in the AFC. But sorry to say, Pittsburgh fans—that ain’t happening. Not unless New England sits most of their starters and couldn’t care

More...
Working...
X