• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Charger Spotlight: TE Braedon Bowman

Get to know the third-year tight end out of South Alabama In Ricky Henne’s latest edition of his mailbag segment, he was asked if there is a Charger that “isn’t getting a lot of attention but should be.” His answer was a bit of a surprise.
    “If you asked me earlier this week, I’d have said Isaac Rochell. However, the second-year defensive end drew praise from Head Coach Anthony Lynn on Thursday, so I’ll go with Braedon Bowman. The tight end spent all of last season on the practice squad, but I’ve been impressed with his playmaking ability this spring. Bowman is a 6-2, 240-pounder with soft hands as a receiver and the snarl to succeed as a blocker. He has NFL experience, appearing in three games for the New York Jets in 2016 before injuring his ACL. With the Bolts needing some of their young tight ends to step up, he’s a name to watch during training camp and preseason action.”
    For those of you who haven’t dug in the Bowman File, he is an Arizona-native currently in his third year at the professional level ou

More...
Working...
X