• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Chargers Activate OG Forrest Lamp From PUP List, Will Practice Today

HUZZAH!!!!!!! IT. IS. HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!! ESPN’s Eric Williams tweeted out a photo of the second-year guard getting ready to practice with the team for the first time since his injury during last year’s training. This incident also coincided with me losing what felt like a third of my soul.
    The draft darling among draft darlings for the BFTB staff looks to be the final piece of the puzzle for this year’s offensive line group. Michael Schofield has been starting in his place this preseason and likely forced the team’s hand with his underwhelming play against the Cardinals defensive starters.
    This is a massive cause for celebration and we should celebrate it accordingly. My top overall offensive lineman from the 2017 draft class is finally getting his opportunity and I couldn’t be happier.
    There is still almost a full month until the first match-up against the Chiefs and plenty of time for Lamp to get up to speed. I would not be surprised if the team continued to bring him along slowly. In fact, as much as I

More...
Working...
X