• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

The Chargers have a hydra at running back

Man, after a game like that, a post like this becomes much more difficult to write out. There was a plethora of players that found themselves worthy of the “surge” section, which makes it terribly difficult to narrow it down to just a pair of deserving players. It also makes the “static” section a bit more complicated as I’ll have to dig fairly deep to nitpick on who played bad enough to be deemed having taken a step back. I mean, obviously when a game like that occurs, with an outcome like that, the last thing I ever want to do is be the slightest bit negative because what’s the point? Let’s all just be joyous over the victory and keeping the positivity train chugging along. But if you’ve ever spent much time in the sports world, either on a team or in individual sport, I’m sure you have been told more than once that there is always something to get better at, no matter how grand of a win you just had. That being said, let’s take a look at who made the final cut for this week’s Surge nomination and who were

More...
Working...
X