• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Six unrestricted free agents the Chargers will re-sign

The Chargers are primed for a busy offseason defined by a number of internal personnel decisions. Some of those decisions will be easy, while others could prove to be exceedingly difficult for a variety of reasons. Either way, they have to make all of these decisions between February 4th and the beginning of free agency on March 13th. As it stands right now, Los Angeles has 15 players set to become unrestricted free agents at 4pm EST on March 13th. There are some big names and key contributors on this list, a few depth pieces, and a handful of expendable players who are likely to be cut loose. This is the third installment of my offseason plan series, in which I will cover all of the offseason moves I would make leading up to the draft. We already discussed the cuts, restructures and extensions I would pursue, as well as the team’s restricted and exclusive rights free agents, so let’s dive into the six unrestricted free agents I expect the team to re-sign this offseason. We’ll talk about the season they had

More...
Working...
X