• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Another Chargers draft trade dream

If you think Chargers GM Tom Telesco is trading out of the 1st round, have you ever considered TT trading up? Luckily Ruben has, and he may be onto something. If you’ve been a fan of this site for a few years, you may be familiar with what sometimes happens to me during draft week. It happened in 2014, and again in 2017 of you want to read them. I’m talking about these wild dreams I have were Charges General Manager orchestrates some improbable trade, all to appease me, a Chargers fan . In those previous dreams, TT (as many of us Chargers fans call him) trade up in 2014 to draft Clemson Wide Receiver Sammy Watkins, and he did it again in 2017 to draft Texas A&M Defensive Lineman Myles Garrett. And although the Chargers didn’t move up and draft Watkins or Garrett, these dreams are at least fun for me to have, and then retell.. Last night, I had another Draft Day Trade. At first I didn’t even want to write about it. But then I actually thought about it and I thought about it a little more and then the ligh

More...
Working...
X