• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Chargers hold three of the top-100 single game performances via PFF

Pro Football Focus has been scouting every game, every play, and every player since the 2006 NFL season. That means the amount of single-game grades that have been dished out are almost unimaginable. I don’t even want to imagine what the math on that would look like. This past week, PFF put out a list of the 100 best single-game grades ever received. Among those 100 grades were three performances by a San Diego/Los Angeles Charger. To my surprise, there was no listing of former MVP LaDainian Tomlinson, or even the touchdown leader for tight ends in Antonio Gates. Curious to see which three performances made the elite list? I bet you are. 67. PHILIP RIVERS, SAN DIEGO CHARGERS 96.0 OVERALL GRADE, WEEK 17 OF THE 2011 SEASON Of course there had to be at least one performance by Old Man Rivers included on this. He’s been spinning so well for so long that it was bound to happen. It’s also nice to see him perform like this against a divisional opponent. Here’s what PFF had to say: “Rivers saved his best game of 201

More...
Working...
X