• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Five bold predictions for the Chargers offseason

Photo by David Eulitt/Getty Images The LA Chargers will probably have their most notable offseason since ... they became the LA Chargers. Except instead of overhauling the location of the team, they’ll be overhauling key pieces of the roster, none bigger than that situation at quarterback. I actually have no bold predictions to make about who the next quarterback will be because I think the most likely outcome is a relatively boring one. That the Chargers will wait until next year or perhaps until later in the draft. However, I do have five predictions, some bolder than others, about what LA will be up to in the coming weeks and months. Chargers place the first round tender on RB Austin Ekeler Last week, Adam Caplan tweeted that it “would not be surprising if the Chargers only tender (Ekeler) at 2nd-round level...” and then that became a “report” to some that LA was all but set to tender Ekeler at the second round level. What he said was, “It would not be surprising...” I’ve noticed this more and more as the

More...
Working...
X