• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Winners of the Shrine Game practices

After attending all four days of Shrine Game practices, here are the winners of the week.Brian Allen, OL, Michigan StateMichigan State’s center is very likely to be the first interior linemen from this game to get his name called. He’s slightly bigger and naturally strong through the legs than his older brother Jack, a Saints reserve player. His quick hands, easy leverage and smart tenacity showed on every rep, even if he’s not an exceptional athlete for the position. I do prefer him at center, and I know at least one NFC West team does too. I expect him to be a fifth or sixth-round pick.Dejon Allen, OL, HawaiiThe Allen on the West squad isn’t as accomplished on the field as Brian Allen was in the Big Ten, but he might wind up being a better NFL prospect. He’s certainly stronger in the upper body and just as impressive on the move on pulls and traps. The Hawaiian has experience playing all over the line. An AFC South scout, whose team is definitely interested in his services, sees him as a left guard on Day T

More...
Working...
X