• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Clay Travis: Chad Morris, Jeremy Pruitt will struggle at Arkansas, Tennessee

With five new coaches in place within the SEC after the 2017 season, Clay Travis envisions two of them will struggle in their jobs: Arkansas’ Chad Morris and Tennessee’s Jeremy Pruitt.
    Speaking to SEC Country, the Outkick the Coverage analyst broke down the SEC’s coaching landscape and pointed to Morris and Pruitt when asked to consider new coaches within the conference who might run into trouble. Morris, who posted a 14-23 record as SMU’s coach from 2015-17, takes over for Bret Bielema. Pruitt replaces Butch Jones in Knoxville after serving as Alabama’s defensive coordinator during the 2016 and 2017 seasons.
    “I’m a little bit skeptical on Chad Morris just coming into that Arkansas job,” Travis told SEC Country. “I think Arkansas is a really tough job, and I think it’s made all the tougher by — maybe LSU is cycling down, but I think [Texas] A&M is going to cycle back up and/or remain consistent. I don’t see Alabama and Auburn going anywhere anytime soon. And so I think that’s a tough job to get into.
    “And

More...
Working...
X