• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Charles Woodson: Michigan hasn’t placed enough emphasis on Ohio State game

Expectations remain as high as ever for Michigan heading into Jim Harbaugh’s fourth season as head coach with the program, and every game is crucial if the Wolverines want to make a run at the College Football Playoff. However, Charles Woodson thinks the team needs to remember how important one particular matchup is.Woodson, one of the greatest players in Michigan history, said over the weekend that he feels like the Wolverines have been taking their annual rivalry game with Ohio State too lightly.“You know what, to be quite honest, I really feel like in recent years there hasn’t been the emphasis I’m used to being put on that game,” Woodson said at The ChadTough Foundation’s gala in Ann Arbor, according to Nick Baumgardner of the Detroit Free Press. “Every game has been put on the same level as that game. That’s not the way we were brought up. Not the way we were raised around here.“We had no shame in saying (we were going to beat Ohio State). And every time I watch our teams in recent years, it’s ‘Oh, it’s

More...
Working...
X