• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Report: Meyer lied about knowledge of D.V. incident with coach

Urban Meyer fired the longest-tenured member of his coaching staff last week after he was made aware of a 2015 domestic violence arrest he claimed he previously had no knowledge of, but a new bombshell report indicates the Ohio State coach was lying.College football reporter Brett McMurphy conducted an interview with Courtney Smith, the ex-wife of former Ohio State assistant coach Zach Smith, and learned that Courtney exchanged text messages with the wives of other Buckeyes assistants and told them about Zach abusing her. One of the women she discussed the incidents with was Meyer’s wife Shelley, and text messages show that Shelley informed Courtney she was going to speak with Urban about the situation.“Shelly said she was going to have to tell Urban,” Courtney told McMurphy. “I said: ‘That’s fine, you should tell Urban.’ I know Shelley did everything she could.”A 2015 text message exchange between Shelley Meyer and Courtney Smith shows that Shelley was concerned for Smith’s safety.Shelley: “I am with you! A

More...
Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍