• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Likely first-round pick Rashan Gary to start his own sports agency

The pre-draft stuff for NFL prospects is already a whirlwind. For many, the process starts this week at the Senior Bowl in Alabama. From there, prospects will meet with teams during the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis later this month. After that, individual meetings take place ahead of April’s annual event. That’s why it’s good for these prospects to let actual NFL certified agents handle everything behind the scenes. Sure, it comes at a cost, but these agents are professionals for a reason. Just don’t tell that to former Michigan pass rusher and likely top-10 pick Rashan Gary. A First-Team All-Big Ten performer the past two seasons, Gary is now set to open up his own sports agency. “I always had a dream of playing in the NFL and leaving a legacy,” Gary told The Associated Press (h/t the NY Daily News). “The older I got, I understood that football is not forever. This is a step to take care of my family in the long run. Starting this agency is a way I can definitely do that in my years on the football

More...
Working...
X