• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

No. 1 linebacker ‘loved’ visit to Clemson

Among the group of big-time prospects from California that visited Clemson this past week was elite 2021 linebacker Raesjon Davis of Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei. “I loved it,” Davis told The Clemson Insider. “Between the people and the university, everything was great.” Davis — the nation’s No. 1 linebacker and No. 16 overall prospect in the 2021 class per 247Sports — got a taste of Clemson’s famed tradition and called it the highlight of his visit. “Running down the hill was always a thing I’ve wanted to do,” he said. “That was big.” Davis (6-1, 210) also enjoyed working with defensive coordinator and linebackers coach Brent Venables while participating in the Dabo Swinney Camp. 2021 linebacker Raesjon Davis works out during the Dabo Swinney Football Camp in Clemson Tuesday, June 11, 2019. Bart Boatwright/The Clemson Insider “It was great,” Davis said. “I learned a lot from him and can’t wait to learn more.” Davis, who plays outside linebacker and jet end for Mater Dei, recorded 44 total tackles, 20.5 tack

More...
Working...
X