• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Legacy recruit enjoyed being back at Clemson for Swinney Camp

The son of former standout Clemson and NFL defensive lineman Brentson Buckner returned to Clemson for the Dabo Swinney Camp last week. Chandler (Ariz.) 2021 defensive end Brandon Buckner camped at Clemson on Wednesday. He made the trip to campus with his mother and grandmother as well as a close friend, Cornelius (N.C.) Hough 2021 running back Evan Pryor. “I really enjoyed my visit to Clemson,” Brandon said. “It was good to be back seeing some of my friends and family. It just felt good to be back in Death Valley.” 2021 defensive lineman Brandon Buckner works out during the Dabo Swinney Football Camp in Clemson Wednesday, June 12, 2019. Bart Boatwright/The Clemson Insider It marked the fifth year that Brandon has participated in the Swinney Camp. “I think it’s a good camp,” he said. “Just seeing people from all over wanting to compete and get better … I think it’s good because you can build connections and iron sharpens iron and you can make each other better.” Brandon (6-2, 240) enjoyed working out with Cle

More...
Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍