• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Newly offered 4-star TE can see himself at Clemson

Brentwood (Tenn.) Ravenwood tight end Jake Briningstool participated in the full second session of the Dabo Swinney Camp from June 11-13 and impressed the Clemson staff enough to earn an offer from the Tigers. It was the first reported Clemson offer to a tight end in the class of 2021. “It was awesome,” Briningstool told TCI. “It was great to feel wanted by such a great program.” Clemson tight ends coach Danny Pearman talks with 2021 tight end Jake Briningstool during the Dabo Swinney Football Camp in Clemson Tuesday, June 11, 2019. Bart Boatwright/The Clemson Insider Briningstool (6-6, 215), the No. 7 tight end nationally in the next cycle per 247Sports, was in Swinney’s offense when he was given the big news. “Coach Swinney, Coach (Danny) Pearman, Coach (Lemanski) Hall and my whole family met in Coach Swinney’s office and he offered me during our meeting,” Briningstool said. What was Swinney’s message to the top-ranked rising junior tight end in the state of Tennessee? “He was just explaining to me about w

More...
Working...
X