• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

UCLA Football Recruiting: DJ Justice Becomes Bruins’ First 2021 Commit

@DJ23Justice The son of former MLB outfielder David Justice has committed to the Bruins. With everything going on right now, it feels a little strange to be writing about UCLA football recruiting, but UCLA football’s 2021 recruiting class picked up its first commitment on Tuesday night when three-star wide receiver DJ Justice from Bishop Alemany HS in Mission Hills announced on Twitter that he has committed to the Bruins. He is the son of former New York Yankees and Atlanta Braves outfielder David Justice. In an interview with 247Sports.com, the younger Justice explained his decision: I really like UCLA a lot. I visited back in February with my family and I’m very comfortable and have a good relationship with the coaching staff. I like Jimmy Dougherty, the receivers coach a lot. He’s the one who offered me. He treated me like family the very first time we met. I had a chance to talk with Chip Kelly on my visit as well and I think he’s a good coach and a good guy. I like the overall atmosphere there at UCLA, i

More...
Working...
X