• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Classic Florida State football games to watch

Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty Images If you’ve got the time, why not? Chances are, you’ve got some time to kill (as if you didn’t come to Tomahawk to kill time in the first place), so to help pass the clock along, we’ve decided to gather some Florida State football games that you can use to either relive fond memories or indoctrinate your stuck-at-home children with. We’re skipping over some of the more obvious games (see: anything super recent, national championships, big bowls, all of 2013) and instead, choosing arbitrarily from games that the TN staff kicked around. Please, and I don’t say this sarcastically, let us know what ones we could’ve included in the comments. Without further ado: Louisville, 2014 There are plenty of great, anxiety-ridden games from this season, with only one ending in a loss (I can’t exactly remember which, but seriously, do not remind me.) To me, the one that stands out is the comeback against Louisville, mainly because of the ridiculous way in which Florida State drags itself o

More...
Working...
X