• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

been catchin’ up w/you guys, reading up on things via this draft section, and…. gonna start w/what we’ve got,

on O, am starting w/QB JH, RBs Ek ‘n Kelly, WRs Keenan ‘n MW, TE HH, and an Oline of Sam, Lamp, Groy, Dan and Bulaga

Herbert * best pick of the Telesco era and has us well set up for the foreseeable future…. not good w/Stick as my next up and am shopping for a vet QB in FA, and…. Trey Lance wouldn’t kill me.

Kelly/Ekeler * Joshua is my mainframe until ousted by someone else, as Staley can play Ek wherever he wants. Joe Reed is an RB on my roster, and would like Trey Sermon or Chuba in the draft for some beef back there…. keepin’ JJ around as well.

Keenan * gotta have someone to hedge this guy, coz without him just wouldn’t be right to leave Herb without weapons, hence JuJu is priority one in FA for me…. $40m/3 years.

MW * just doesn’t add up in my book, and gots no problem w/KJ Hill out there, as do think Guyton and Tyron are better as receivers 4/5…. don’t want receiver by committee, as only one of ‘em starts alongside Allen.

Hunter * gotta resign the guy…. $31m/3 years…. keepin’ Virgil, and on the lookout for a FA vet hedge against Henry’s injury concerns, and prolly keepin’ Parham unless SA surprises ??

Sam * leaning toward resigning him as don’t have anyone specifically slotted in FA or the draft @OT, and dude can slide inside to guard if and when need be, if Forrest doesn’t come into his own, let alone if he is resigned…. keeping Norton ‘n Pips on board for camp, and hoping to nab a surprise vet signing as a rent-an-LT before the season opener.

Lamp * would prolly resign him as well, albeit am dipping in both FA and the draft for a guard.

Groy * am ok w/the Ninj nemesis penciled in as my starting OC, albeit again the preference is to sign an OC from FA and net one from the draft as well, as think the both of Qberry and Groy are vulnerable here.

Dan * still a side of me that would like to see what he does here @RG, albeit just don’t think his intangibles are a fit in Chargerland and think he would do better somewhere else…. got John Miller in FA and Trey Smith in the draft penciled in to fill Feeney’s shoes.

Bulaga
    RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

on the defensive side of things, am rolling w/a DL of Joey, Linval 'n Jerry, ILBs Denzel 'n Murray, Nwosu as the lone OLB for now, S's Nasir, Rayshawn 'n Derwin, and CBs Casey 'n Mike D.

Joey * think we are chit outta luck without him leading our pass rush, hence my interest in Daviyon Nixon in the draft, and think (Critty's) Christian Barmore is a load as well on any Dline.

Linval * glad we got this guy, and am (always) lookin' for his heir apparent in the draft, and of which Tyler Shelvin is my first choice, albeit don't know if I've got room for him day two.

Jerry * not sure for if and when Justin might better spell DE for our run D, but do think Tillery has yet to play himself outta town, and will hope he takes a step up this season.

Denzel * not gonna be me that gives up on this guy, as yes he misses games, but when he's in the middle our D gets stops.... dude makes plays, and however good Zaven Collins is, still like this guy in the middle of my Chargers D.

Murray * wouldn't of been my selection, but if the HC says he's starting inside, then hopefully he takes his game up a notch, and.... got both Drue and Vigil @ILB for pass coverage needs, albeit again when it comes to pass coverage Murray > Denzel > Drue

Nwosu * on my team, this dude is a backup/rotational guy, and.... Green Bay nabbed two good OLB/DEs in FA, and would be on a similar look out this go 'round for us as Emeke ain't a starter yet either, and.... not as enamored w/guys in the draft as most of the rest of all y'all.

Nasir * love the guy, and.... gotta hedge your bets based on his first two years, and do very much like me some Hamsah Nasirildeen in the draft.

Rayshawn * wouldn't be my choice to retain this guy, but if we do, still lookin' to hedge my bets in the draft and think Divine Deablo might be a go for us in the defensive secondary.

Derwin * double dippin' @safety in the draft given his absentee history, albeit not overly interested in many of your guys Rams/JJ safety

Casey * am biting on the news that he might of played injured some last season, and that it makes me nervous to go forward w/a rook and a sometimes successful stab @CB in FA, as do really like Eric Stokes in the draft and am good w/Troy Hill in FA.

Mike D. * most everybody seems most all in on resigning this guy, and.... still a fair bit o' risk in doing so, and so.... personally am a Brandon Facyson proponent, so am less bothered than some here, albeit another good reason to bring in both a FA and rook @CB

Chris Harris * adding him coz altho he ain't a starter, SCB is a major player, and.... would be ok w/Brian Poole in FA, as would prefer to save the monies by not resigning CHJ, altho am not a fan of the names bandied about there for the draft.

ps. hellah job by Ninj on his top 150, and agree w/LB in that glad his board ain't the consensus, as that would (really) mess up my Chargers mock.... nice work 54 (is that something like the 12th man ?)

RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
        been catchin’ up w/you guys, reading up on things via this draft section, and…. gonna start w/what we’ve got,

on O, am starting w/QB JH, RBs Ek ‘n Kelly, WRs Keenan ‘n MW, TE HH, and an Oline of Sam, Lamp, Groy, Dan and Bulaga

Herbert * best pick of the Telesco era and has us well set up for the foreseeable future…. not good w/Stick as my next up and am shopping for a vet QB in FA, and…. Trey Lance wouldn’t kill me.

Kelly/Ekeler * Joshua is my mainframe until ousted by someone else, as Staley can play Ek wherever he wants. Joe Reed is an RB on my roster, and would like Trey Sermon or Chuba in the draft for some beef back there…. keepin’ JJ around as well.

Keenan * gotta have someone to hedge this guy, coz without him just wouldn’t be right to leave Herb without weapons, hence JuJu is priority one in FA for me…. $40m/3 years.

MW * just doesn’t add up in my book, and gots no problem w/KJ Hill out there, as do think Guyton and Tyron are better as receivers 4/5…. don’t want receiver by committee, as only one of ‘em starts alongside Allen.

Hunter * gotta resign the guy…. $31m/3 years…. keepin’ Virgil, and on the lookout for a FA vet hedge against Henry’s injury concerns, and prolly keepin’ Parham unless SA surprises ??

Sam * leaning toward resigning him as don’t have anyone specifically slotted in FA or the draft @OT, and dude can slide inside to guard if and when need be, if Forrest doesn’t come into his own, let alone if he is resigned…. keeping Norton ‘n Pips on board for camp, and hoping to nab a surprise vet signing as a rent-an-LT before the season opener.

Lamp * would prolly resign him as well, albeit am dipping in both FA and the draft for a guard.

Groy * am ok w/the Ninj nemesis penciled in as my starting OC, albeit again the preference is to sign an OC from FA and net one from the draft as well, as think the both of Qberry and Groy are vulnerable here.

Dan * still a side of me that would like to see what he does here @RG, albeit just don’t think his intangibles are a fit in Chargerland and think he would do better somewhere else…. got John Miller in FA and Trey Smith in the draft penciled in to fill Feeney’s shoes.

Bulaga
        OK, so nothing new in both your posts as it's same ol as usual but let me get this straight.

Our OL ranked 30th and you want to bring back all the FA's there? Why? You think they will sign cheap to agree to be depth when they were starting before?
        Doubt highly that will happen. Lamp I'd guess wants new scenery as his time here hasn't been real possitive.

Need new bodies on the OL. Can't have the same scrubs and hope to afford other, better OL. Keep MAYBE Tevi but Lamp and Feeney got to go.
        The idea is to be better and you can't afford to be better resigning those guys and signing other FA's for the OL.
        This is the biggest problem area so imo you need to cut the problems.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Bulaga
          So basically the same OL trash as the last few seasons?
          Groy at OC? Why? When was the last time he played OC?
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

on the defensive side of things, am rolling w/a DL of Joey, Linval 'n Jerry, ILBs Denzel 'n Murray, Nwosu as the lone OLB for now, S's Nasir, Rayshawn 'n Derwin, and CBs Casey 'n Mike D.

Joey * think we are chit outta luck without him leading our pass rush, hence my interest in Daviyon Nixon in the draft, and think (Critty's) Christian Barmore is a load as well on any Dline.

Linval * glad we got this guy, and am (always) lookin' for his heir apparent in the draft, and of which Tyler Shelvin is my first choice, albeit don't know if I've got room for him day two.

Jerry * not sure for if and when Justin might better spell DE for our run D, but do think Tillery has yet to play himself outta town, and will hope he takes a step up this season.

Denzel * not gonna be me that gives up on this guy, as yes he misses games, but when he's in the middle our D gets stops.... dude makes plays, and however good Zaven Collins is, still like this guy in the middle of my Chargers D.

Murray * wouldn't of been my selection, but if the HC says he's starting inside, then hopefully he takes his game up a notch, and.... got both Drue and Vigil @ILB for pass coverage needs, albeit again when it comes to pass coverage Murray > Denzel > Drue

Nwosu * on my team, this dude is a backup/rotational guy, and.... Green Bay nabbed two good OLB/DEs in FA, and would be on a similar look out this go 'round for us as Emeke ain't a starter yet either, and.... not as enamored w/guys in the draft as most of the rest of all y'all.

Nasir * love the guy, and.... gotta hedge your bets based on his first two years, and do very much like me some Hamsah Nasirildeen in the draft.

Rayshawn * wouldn't be my choice to retain this guy, but if we do, still lookin' to hedge my bets in the draft and think Divine Deablo might be a go for us in the defensive secondary.

Derwin * double dippin' @safety in the draft given his absentee history, albeit not overly interested in many of your guys Rams/JJ safety

Casey * am biting on the news that he might of played injured some last season, and that it makes me nervous to go forward w/a rook and a sometimes successful stab @CB in FA, as do really like Eric Stokes in the draft and am good w/Troy Hill in FA.

Mike D. * most everybody seems most all in on resigning this guy, and.... still a fair bit o' risk in doing so, and so.... personally am a Brandon Facyson proponent, so am less bothered than some here, albeit another good reason to bring in both a FA and rook @CB

Chris Harris * adding him coz altho he ain't a starter, SCB is a major player, and.... would be ok w/Brian Poole in FA, as would prefer to save the monies by not resigning CHJ, altho am not a fan of the names bandied about there for the draft.

ps. hellah job by Ninj on his top 150, and agree w/LB in that glad his board ain't the consensus, as that would (really) mess up my Chargers mock.... nice work 54 (is that something like the 12th man ?)
            Thanks beach. Appreciate the shout out.

You’re much more hopeful than me on Tillery’s future. JJones is a much better overall player coming off his best season.

Love me some Deablo.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

beach'll give anyone a shout out,
              if you throw in a couple o' "fatties."
              You don't know ball

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

beach, Ninja didn't like my offensive line suggestions either. :fistbump:

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

QB Herbert (Daniels, Stick)
                  RB Ekeler (Rhamondre Stevenson 6/185 OK, Kelley)
                  WR1 Allen (Dax Milne 7/241 BYU)
                  WR2 MWilliams (KJ Hill)
                  WR3 Guyton (TyronJ)
                  TE/FB Nabors (SAnderson)
                  TE/WR Cook (Parham)
                  OLT James Hudson 3/77 Cinc (Norton)
                  OLG Feiler (St. Louis)
                  C Linsley (Quessenberry)
                  ORG Aboushi (Kendrick Green 3/97 ILL)
                  ORT Bulaga (Pipkins)

SOLB Nwosu (Fackrell)
                  4i Joseph (Marlon Tuipulotu 4/118 USC)
                  1T Broughton (Fehoko)
                  3T JJones (Tillery)
                  RDE Bosa (Raymond Johnson III 6/198 Georgia Southern)
                  MIKE Murray (Christiansen)
                  WILL Tranquill (KyzirW)
                  CB MDavis (Facyson, Campbell, Camryn Bynum 5/159 Cal)
                  SLOT Harris (Elijah Molden 2/47 Wash)
                  S Trevon Moehrig 1/13 TCU (Adderley, Gilman)
                  STAR James

EXTRAS JJackson, JReed, Egbule, Graziano, Lemonier, Vaughn
                  ST Mazza LS + Competition at PK & P.
                  PR/KR/GUNNERS TBD

Edit: Chase Daniels just signed.
                  Last edited by wu-dai clan; 03-26-2021, 05:59 PM.
                  You don't know ball

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                    QB Herbert (Stick)
                    RB Ekeler (Rhamondre Stevenson 6/185 OK, Kelley)
                    WR1 Allen (Dax Milne 7/241 BYU)
                    WR2 MWilliams (KJ Hill)
                    WR3 Guyton (TyronJ)
                    TE/FB Nabors (SAnderson)
                    TE/WR Cook (Parham)
                    OLT James Hudson 3/77 Cinc (Norton)
                    OLG Feiler (St. Louis)
                    C Linsley (Quessenberry)
                    ORG Aboushi (Kendrick Green 3/97 ILL)
                    ORT Bulaga (Pipkins)

SOLB Nwosu (Fackrell)
                    4i Joseph (Marlon Tuipulotu 4/118 USC)
                    1T Broughton (Fehoko)
                    3T JJones (Tillery)
                    RDE Bosa (Raymond Johnson III 6/198 Georgia Southern)
                    MIKE Murray (Christiansen)
                    WILL Tranquill (KyzirW)
                    CB MDavis (Facyson, Campbell,Camryn Bynum 5/159)
                    SLOT Harris (Elijah Molden 2/47 Wash)
                    S Trevon Moehrig 1/13 TCU (Adderley, Gilman)
                    STAR James

EXTRAS JJackson, JReed, Egbule, Graziano, Lemonier, Vaughn
                    ST Mazza LS + Competition at PK & P.
                    PR/KR/GUNNERS TBD
                    WoodMock V2-3?

Alright, some good ones there. Moehrig at 13? Hmm, ok I like him. Hudson going to start? Love his potential but he is still raw.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

WoodMock V2-3?

Alright, some good ones there. Moehrig at 13? Hmm, ok I like him. Hudson going to start? Love his potential but he is still raw.
                      v5 .
                      Hudson is not ready.
                      Eric Fisher recovery should be by mid August.
                      One year contract w/LAC if necessary.
                      Anaylsis later, including comps and detailed explanation of draft strategy.
                      I studied hard folks.
                      This not a spitball mock draft.
                      You don't know ball

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

I think most have this draft narrowed down to OT, CB, Edge as 1st, 2nd, 3rd round targets. So here are some different scenarios:

Let's assume that Slater, Surtain, and Parsons are gone by #13.

1. OT Darrisaw/Cosmi
                        2. CB Melifonwu/Campbell
                        3. Edge Robinson/ Tryon

1. CB Farley/Horn
                        2. OT Radunz/Little
                        3. Edge Robinson/Tryon

1. Edge Ojulari/Paye/Rouseau
                        2. OT Radunz/Little
                        3. CB Adebo/St. Juste

Whish would you prefer...?

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                          Draftnik
                          • Oct 2020
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                          I think most have this draft narrowed down to OT, CB, Edge as 1st, 2nd, 3rd round targets. So here are some different scenarios:

Let's assume that Slater, Surtain, and Parsons are gone by #13.

1. OT Darrisaw/Cosmi
                          2. CB Melifonwu/Campbell
                          3. Edge Robinson/ Tryon

1. CB Farley/Horn
                          2. OT Radunz/Little
                          3. Edge Robinson/Tryon

1. Edge Ojulari/Paye/Rouseau
                          2. OT Radunz/Little
                          3. CB Adebo/St. Juste

Whish would you prefer...?
                          All those player/players are fucking with my head.
                          But I'll take combo #2.
                          Horn, Little, Tryon.
                          Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎