• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt Dude
    Draftnik
    • Oct 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

looking at the Draft Network they've got Walker Little, Jalen Mayfield and Deonte Brown all clustered in the third round.... who do you have outta those three ??

and all this Penei Sewell talk reminds me of the poster(s) who would have nothing short of Joe Burrows as the next Chargers QB.... are we gonna run the table and close out w/all losses ??

for myself, am hoping to trade down w/Jax and get two picks instead of any trade up, nab Nasirildeen and a linemen, of which @present would have the choice of Trey Smith, Faalele and/or Tyler Shelvin.... Eric Stokes is in the mix as well by some accounts.

do you prefer Little and/or Mayfield over Creed, and are you ok w/Leatherwood if ala Fluker, all your prized prospects are off the board by the time you are up to the podium ??
    I’m curious about what you think Nasirildeen would bring to the table for the Bolts in 2021. No doubt he’s a stud (albeit with injury concerns), but we will have James back (wanting to reestablish himself as elite) and a more experienced Adderly.

Shouldn’t we be more focused on rebuilding the o-line, securing an outside CB, and getting someone at NT behind an aging Linval Joseph? Not to mention an edge rusher should we part with Ingram.

These areas seem like a much greater need than safety IMO.
    Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

well, have already posted my notes on Little awhile ago, which are borderline alarming, 'specially for a guy you're willing to select top ten.... double checking via the Draft Network, they use the word "sufficient" five times in the first paragraph, and then follow that up with "suffice" and "survive" in the next paragraph.... suffice it to say, dude is way too hit or miss by my take, not to mention that on the intangible side he seems young and bit too boy howdy by my take, 'specially in comparison to someone like Trey Smith, who seems to have a commanding locker room presence and personality already, and in a (very) good way.... ditto for Nasirildeen and some of the other guys that are on my board.... no thank you to Walker, who may well offer Little when all is said and done.

and seventh rounders are not to be minimized.... was there ever a more regrettable pick than Tevin Reese ?? and Telesco has beasted round 7 of late, w/Rochell, JJ and now KJ, just off the top of my head, not to mention one of my once upon a time faves.... Brandon Siler.

just don't get a good sense from the mindset/intangibles of Neal, and he's not really what I'm interested in, as much prefer the NTs here rather than adding another tweener on the IDL.
      You know the draft network guys are just amateur talent evaluators, just like us, and their takes should be taken with a grain of salt at best.
      I will take my film study and research over theirs all-day long. WL is a monster. Watch full game tapes and you’ll come away impressed. Stop reading about “personality” and study film. We can’t interview them so you can’t know much of shit from reading about them. Trust your own eyes.

Rochell an average, at best, rotational SDE that offers little versatility.
      JJacks has shown flashes but produced about nil over 2 years, 510 YFS total.
      Hill has more drops than catches in this young season.
      Neal Jr has NFL bloodlines, team captain (even with 19 injury), ideal size/explosion/technique/motor, and a wrestling background. Doubtful he will be available in the 7th. You do realize he plays a 0/1 NT in the 3 man front Purdue runs? He is not a tweeter at 6’3” / 325#.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

looking at the Draft Network they've got Walker Little, Jalen Mayfield and Deonte Brown all clustered in the third round.... who do you have outta those three ??

and all this Penei Sewell talk reminds me of the poster(s) who would have nothing short of Joe Burrows as the next Chargers QB.... are we gonna run the table and close out w/all losses ??

for myself, am hoping to trade down w/Jax and get two picks instead of any trade up, nab Nasirildeen and a linemen, of which @present would have the choice of Trey Smith, Faalele and/or Tyler Shelvin.... Eric Stokes is in the mix as well by some accounts.

do you prefer Little and/or Mayfield over Creed, and are you ok w/Leatherwood if ala Fluker, all your prized prospects are off the board by the time you are up to the podium ??
        Little is a top 10-15 talent.
        Creed is a top 10-15 talent.
        Mayfield is a top 40 and that is because of only 13 starts. If he performs as well or better in 20 he’ll move up to top 10-20.
        Brown is a 3rd round talent.

Penei = Munoz. You trade up for that type of talent. He changes the entire oline dynamic!

Faalele will likely not come out. Don’t be worried about his size. He moves like a man 150# lighter.
        Shelvin is a day 2/round 3 guy. He overs nothing in the passing game.

Eric Stokes is moving up my rankings. The way he ended last year and has played in 2020 is outstanding! Still want more INTs but he now is producing there.

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Vigil, not Virgil....

how high do you think he's gonna rise up draft boards ??
          Vigil’s contract is also up. I decided to keep Perryman instead of Nick.

As far as Jordan Smith I currently have him as a top 75 talent. I recently watch 2 of UAB’s 2020 games and he was dominate in both. I’d like to see better backside pursuit angles but that is about his only flaw on tape. Week to week competition is his question. I can easily see him taken top 50-60.

One of my other favorite prospects, Quincy Roche, is on that pass rushers list.

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

I’m curious about what you think Nasirildeen would bring to the table for the Bolts in 2021. No doubt he’s a stud (albeit with injury concerns), but we will have James back (wanting to reestablish himself as elite) and a more experienced Adderly.

Shouldn’t we be more focused on rebuilding the o-line, securing an outside CB, and getting someone at NT behind an aging Linval Joseph? Not to mention an edge rusher should we part with Ingram.

These areas seem like a much greater need than safety IMO.
            am always focused on rebuilding the lines, and my draft leanings are most always reflective of the such, and.... that said, the more I'm @this the more eye like bpa over filling needs, and Nasirildeen has enviable intangibles from what I can tell.... would like to have him as a Charger.

James has missed hellah games over the last two seasons, and was a big follower of Adderley's, albeit not sure we aren't going to have to wait on his mindset/mental tenacity to catch up w/his athleticism ?? Nasirildeen hedges Derwin's health, Nasir's development, King's locker room issues, the aging Harris, and the talent level of the other safeties.... not so sure the safety position hasn't been our achilles heel on D this season ?? and regardless, just like Nasirildeen quite a bit, and am willing to make the selection regardless of who we have on the roster there, and yes.... the injury is a concern.

like Eric Stokes @CB and am poaching Jordan Smith from Ninj @LEO.

will also add that am keen on trading down in both the first (Jax) and the second (Brownies) in order to secure an additional Olineman and a NT, along w/hopefully gaining a S & CB early as well.

RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

beach....

another RB I think you might like if you aren’t already aware
              Scott is a top 100 prospect for me and if he comes out, I’d target him in the 3rd round. Even though I don’t think we “need” a RB, he is a eraf5 crush and could be our primary RB with Ekeler as an ideal compliment.

Stevie Scott (RB) IU - JR - 6’1” / 235#
              * only has a total of -35 yards on 406 carries over 2 seasons. Catches, blocks, elite vision, burst, breaks tackles, punishing power, and score 20+ TDs.

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

You know the draft network guys are just amateur talent evaluators, just like us, and their takes should be taken with a grain of salt at best.
                I will take my film study and research over theirs all-day long. WL is a monster. Watch full game tapes and you’ll come away impressed. Stop reading about “personality” and study film. We can’t interview them so you can’t know much of shit from reading about them. Trust your own eyes.

Rochell an average, at best, rotational SDE that offers little versatility.
                JJacks has shown flashes but produced about nil over 2 years, 510 YFS total.
                Hill has more drops than catches in this young season.
                Neal Jr has NFL bloodlines, team captain (even with 19 injury), ideal size/explosion/technique/motor, and a wrestling background. Doubtful he will be available in the 7th. You do realize he plays a 0/1 NT in the 3 man front Purdue runs? He is not a tweeter at 6’3” / 325#.
                not sure why you're knocking those seventh rounders.... how many players outta the last rounds ever stick around ?? think Telesco has been doin' pretty well bottom feeding of late.

and didn't see that LNJr was up to 325.... saw the 315, so yeah.... prolly a zero/one tech, and.... still would rather look for Shelvin early or Letligasenoa later @NT.... not feelin' the Lo Neal 2.0

and like the Draft Network quite a bit and would hardly call them amateurs, as think on the whole their analysis and takes hold their own w/pretty much anyone out there, and.... love reading your takes, albeit you were on the Simmons bandwagon last season, and can lean empirical/measurables as compared to my preference of ethereal/intangibles when looking at players, so.... like to have a good mix/balance of all the available takes.

and do watch some Voch Lombard and a coupla few others, but really appreciate the guys that really know football and have a personal history to fall back on when giving their breakdown on players, as oft when eye do watch some film, am amazed at the divergent opinions that come from the same film clips.... film does not have all the answers for all the variables, albeit do appreciate the time and effort you put into things.... just not my starting point.

also wonder when you are going to make some cuts, as you claim that you would be happy w/about 40-50 of your guys w/our round one pick, albeit that is given that a good dozen or so selections outta the first round bust/disappoint, and close to half or @least 40 percent do the same come the second, and so on into day two and three.... who are your guys in particular, coz some of your evals are gonna bust/disappoint.
                RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
                  beach....

another RB I think you might like if you aren’t already aware
                  Scott is a top 100 prospect for me and if he comes out, I’d target him in the 3rd round. Even though I don’t think we “need” a RB, he is a eraf5 crush and could be our primary RB with Ekeler as an ideal compliment.

Stevie Scott (RB) IU - JR - 6’1” / 235#
                  * only has a total of -35 yards on 406 carries over 2 seasons. Catches, blocks, elite vision, burst, breaks tackles, punishing power, and score 20+ TDs.
                  a guy that caught my eye last year in that mold was Brian Robinson for Alabama, but not overly interested, albeit if they're there come round 8.... sure, as UDFAs.

and have alotta catchin' up to do, albeit this draft seems a little thin compared to those of late.... have eye left alotta rocks unturned??

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

not sure why you're knocking those seventh rounders.... how many players outta the last rounds ever stick around ?? think Telesco has been doin' pretty well bottom feeding of late.

and didn't see that LNJr was up to 325.... saw the 315, so yeah.... prolly a zero/one tech, and.... still would rather look for Shelvin early or Letligasenoa later @NT.... not feelin' the Lo Neal 2.0

and like the Draft Network quite a bit and would hardly call them amateurs, as think on the whole their analysis and takes hold their own w/pretty much anyone out there, and.... love reading your takes, albeit you were on the Simmons bandwagon last season, and can lean empirical/measurables as compared to my preference of ethereal/intangibles when looking at players, so.... like to have a good mix/balance of all the available takes.

and do watch some Voch Lombard and a coupla few others, but really appreciate the guys that really know football and have a personal history to fall back on when giving their breakdown on players, as oft when eye do watch some film, am amazed at the divergent opinions that come from the same film clips.... film does not have all the answers for all the variables, albeit do appreciate the time and effort you put into things.... just not my starting point.

also wonder when you are going to make some cuts, as you claim that you would be happy w/about 40-50 of your guys w/our round one pick, albeit that is given that a good dozen or so selections outta the first round bust/disappoint, and close to half or @least 40 percent do the same come the second, and so on into day two and three.... who are your guys in particular, coz some of your evals are gonna bust/disappoint.
                    Unlike your feelings about players, my evaluations are primarily based on film breakdown. I do also have physical measurables minimums for each position for top grades. I do try to research prospect’s backgrounds, leadership, work ethic, and off-field issues.

Not discounting any draft pick but was trying to reference expectations for those prospects versus guys like Neal Jr, K. Tonga, Poljan, etc getting the same consideration from you. I was/am a big JJacks proponent and had him in my final mock in round 5.

I listed my current top 100 guys that I like for us already. Some of which could undoubtably fall to day 3 like......

Josh Kaindoh
                    Zyon McCollum
                    Robert Rochell
                    Divine Deablo
                    Austin Watkins
                    Stevie Scott
                    Orlando Umana
                    Rayshawn Slater
                    Alaric Jackson
                    Keith Taylor
                    Deonte Brown

Other day 3 guys....

Liam Eichenberg
                    Coy Cronk
                    Landon Young
                    Spencer Brown - OT - NIU
                    Khyiris Tonga
                    Zach Davidson
                    Tony Poljan
                    Larry Roundtree III
                    ​​​​​​​Spencer Brown -RB - UAB
                    Thayer Munford
                    Jack Anderson
                    Sadarius Hutcherson
                    Tamorrion Terry
                    ​​​​​​Damonte Coxie
                    Kadarius Toney
                    Damon Hazelton
                    Rashad Weaver
                    Garrett Wallow
                    Marquez Stevenson
                    ​​​​​​​Kuony Deng

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

guess eye missed the top 100.... will have to dig it out, and yeah.... slotting these guys is a bit of a challenge.

my board by position and then by round....

QB Trey Lance * Ninj has already taken him off my board, so just a placeholder
                      RB Kylin Hill * really don't see anyone else that catches my eye, and should be there w/comp pick
                      WR think I'm looking FA/Chris Godwin here, and/or the usual slew of UDFAs
                      TE Cade Otton, Jake Ferguson * the latter is the receiving TE, the former the blocking TE
                      OT Daniel Faalele, Syrus Tuitele * will not be surprised by Eichenberg here, unless Faalele falls some
                      OG Trey Smith, Deonte Brown * Brown has some ?s and Smith has some health concerns
                      OC Ryan McCollum * may be an UDFA

NT Tyler Shelvin, Tuli Letligasenoa * not much in the way of pass rush here, if that's what you're looking/wishing for
                      DT Jay Tufele * unlikely given our glut of 3Ts and how high he might rise
                      DE LaBryan Ray * not really a need here, but the guy eye like if he lasts 'til day three
                      LEO Jordan Smith * Ninj has sold me on this guy, and looking forward to learning more 'bout him
                      LB Kuony Deng, Paddy Fisher * both have fairly major/substantial flaws/concerns, so the later the better
                      ILB Dylan Moses * run stopper w/great intangibles/presence
                      WIL Palaei Gaoteote IV, Merlin Robertson, Zane Zandier * PG4 is a 3 down coverage 'backer, the others not very if at all interested in, unless as UDFAs
                      CB Eric Stokes * not sure eye shouldn't move this guy in front of my safety of choice
                      SS Hamsah Nasirildeen * apparently he has some of that positionless risk that Simmons had/has

1) OG Trey Smith * hoping for trade down w/Jax to get this guy near the end of the first and to pick up an early second in the deal

2) CB Eric Stokes, SS Hamsah Nasirildeen * kinda a toss up atm between these guys as Stokes can cover
                      2) RT Daniel Faalele * would prefer to get this guy day three, albeit he is listed higher than that more oft than not
                      3) OG Deonte Brown * brick & mortar fixture that may have trouble w/interior rushers w/the quickness
                      3) LEO Jordan Smith * like what eye know of 'em so far, and hopefully we can trade down w/the Browns in the second for an extra pick here
                      C) RB Kylin Hill * not comfortable w/the depth we have @RB atm
                      4) NT Tyler Shelvin * just feel better 'bout our D when we have a guy that plugs up the middle
                      5) WIL Palaei Gaoteote IV * 3 down coverage 'backer that hopefully is without the injury concerns that plague our mid tier unit
                      6) TE Cade Otton, NT Tuli Letligasenoa, LB Kuony Deng, OT Syrus Tuitele * don't know much/enough 'bout these guys to say much
                      7) OC Ryan McCollum * could be an UDFA, but will put him here as a reminder if nothing else
                      U) WR Brandon Smith, WIL Zane Zandier * the usual ps candidates

FA * QB Matt Schaub, WR Chris Godwin, NT Danny Shelton, ILB Jon Bostic, SS Eric Reid

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Some day 2 prospects that I like for us........

Top 50 prospects......

ERIC STOKES - CB - UGA - RJR - 6’1” / 190# - Flat out beastly athlete at the corner position. Really improved his physicality and ballskills timing last half of 19 and superb in 20. Elite speed (4.3s) and burst (1.4s) combined with length, IQ, route recognition, and body control/contact balance to play any coverage. Physical in run support, bodies receivers against sideline, hands are disruptive at release/initial route break/TOR/CP, funnels opponents into help, ability to undercut yet still recover, ST monster, incredible flexibility in hips/ankles allows for easy mirror movements in close contact. Will bite on double moves, occasionally drifts in deep third coverage, gets flagged for timing of catch disruption too often ( this hasn’t been an issue in 20).

JALEN MAYFIELD - OT - MICHIGAN - RSO - 6’5” / 320# - Athletic big man with plus movement skills, good feet, excellent mechanics, feet and length eliminate arc angles, solid stunt reco, strong punch that needs refinement in its location consistency, dynamic grip strength/hands on rep is over, powerful down blocker, easy climber to 2nd/3rd level, needs to continue to work on locating secondary targets, solid kickstep that covers ground, fantastic contact balance, good positional blocker, great feet to perform scoop/pull/fold/shield blocks, dominated Chase Young/OHST & BAMA in 2019, rough 1Q against PSU. With more tape this season now will move into round 1. Was my second highest graded OT in 2019.

PATRICK JONES II - SDE/LEO - PITT - RSR - 6’5” / 260# - Big, long, great 1st step, productive technician, with a ton of great reps on tape. Has several passrush moves/counters (1-arm post, push/pull, straight low center bull, speed shoulder bend, inside counter rip/swim, faint 2-hand swipe), sets physical edge to collapse versus inside run, beats pulls/traps with speed/length/stout physicality, can work inside on passing downs, forces turnovers (5 FF), strong aggressive hand strikes, excels with hand strikes/footwork in coordination, works back to QB instead of just getting pushed around the arc.

JOE TRYON - LEO/SDE - UWA - JR - 6’4” / 260# - True Junior, high motor/football IQ, heavy disruptive hands that need work on placement, length to disengage/finish, wins with talent, has multiple passrush arsenal (rip/swim-1arm post-faint/slap inside counter), superior flexibility to flatten arc, explosive 1st step, great COD, needs to work on hand technique, physicality consistency improved YOY, converts S2P, position flexibility as LEO/OTTO/SDE, exceptionally athletic, only scratching surface of his explosive power/strike timing/S2P ability. 2nd-3rd year in NFL could be All-Pro with right coaching.

SETH WILLIAMS - WR - AUB - JR - 6’3” / 210# - Freak at the catch point, great leader, contested ball champion, tall, physical, deceptively fast (4.5s), TD maker/redzone weapon, plays big in big games/moments, crazy good in open field/RAC all day, breaks tackles, too strong to be bothered with tight press, agility is a plus but not overly dynamic, soft big strong hands that pluck balls at different angles, excellent body control, innate feel for where he is on the field/in correlation with defenders, makes his QB (who is widely inconsistent at best) look great.

ANDRE CISCO - FS/NCB - SYR - JR - 6’ / 205# - Uber athletic, explosive speed (4.3s), legit ballhawk, works S2S/short zones/middle of field, superb body control, excellent understanding of route concepts and where the offense wants to attack in the pass game, very disruptive at catch point, willing but shitty tackler, must improve his pedal/speed turns/press technique, takes poor angles in run pursuit.

TERRACE MARSHAL- WR - LSU - JR - 6’3” / 200# - big, strong, fast (4.4s), tough @ catch point through contact, very nuanced route stems/tree, good RAC, incredible length makes for monster catch radius, redzone target, creates massive separation at TOR, strong soft hands, decent willing blocker, good contact balance, excellent footwork around boundary, great leaping ability leading to highpointing ball over defenders, produces explosive chunk plays, open when covered.

ZYON MCCOLLUM - CB - SHSU - SR - 6’4” / 200# - (No games until spring) - 4.4 ballhawk with size/length, plays with physicality and a nasty attitude, will flat out hit you, excellent ankle/hip flexibility, understands route concepts, GAME CHANGER (9 INT/2 pick 6’s, 4 FF) in just 3 seasons, disrupts catch point, speed turns need work, explosive plant/drive ability from zone back pedal, strong hands for ripping ball away, tremendous vision in locating potential receiving threats in zone, loves contact/fierce in run support, true impact tackler, impressive closing burst, needs work on TOR denial techniques, sleeper until the combine.

PAT FREIERMUTH - TE - PSU - JR - 6’5” / 260# - Ideal size for position, adequate speed, fantastic length/catch radius, toughness isn’t an issue, strong foundation to build on blocking prowess, Big target up the seem, solid athlete for size, very productive as safety valve, can be redzone weapon, works screens/picks with subtle deception, exceptionally strong at catch point, fights for every ball with vengeance, breaks tackles/drags defenders for extra yardage, LBs will have trouble with him up the seem and getting pancaked in the run game.

DANIEL FAALELE - OT - UMN - JR - 6’9” / 400# - Enormous human being! Rugby convert has only has 5 years of football experience. Power is off the charts, despite size plays with solid leverage, good flexibility, excellent movement skills not just for his size, able to identify/target/engage 2nd-3rd level defenders, devastating drive and upper body power (tosses, collapses, destroys 1on1 blocks in run game) resets LOS, changes run lanes on down blocks, kickslide has awkward motion but gets depth quickly, good contact balance, needs better technique with power step, punch is bone jarring but lands high, needs to sit deeper/bow back in anchor (still unmovable to bullrushers).

Top 100 prospects.......

JORDAN SMITH - LEO/SDE - UAB - RJR - 6’7” / 255 - Huge, powerful, man-child that plays in the opponents backfield all game, disruptive force in both run/pass games, dominates lower level players and performs exceptionally against stronger opponents, stout setting edge, able to collapse pocket on inside stunts, devastating hand strikes stun Olinemen, speed to succeed around arc, able to lower center of gravity to turn corner/flatten, explosive first 2 steps, multitude of passrush moves (bull, edge/corner/flatten, inside counters rip-swim, push-pull, insane 1-arm post), simply incredible athlete with production/frame/and powerful skillset.

HAMILCAR RASHED JR - LEO/OTTO - OSU - RSR - 6’4” / 245# - Uber athletic multi-dimensional edge player that plays with relentless vigor, violent strong disruptive hands, plays with outstanding leverage, monster running inside stunts, flattens top of arc to close space to QB, impressive twitch get off, multi passrush arsenal (push/pull, slap/rip, speed shoulder dip, 1-arm post), ability to get skinny to split doubles, plays in the opponents backfield, converts S2P to collapse pocket, demon on backside pursuit, athleticism to play in space (flats/hook zones), wrap up tackler that attacks/dislodges the football.

ZION JOHNSON - OG/OT - BC - SR - 6’3” / 315# - Transfer from Davidson before JR year and made immediate impact. Played OLG in 19 and OLT in 20. Athletic, big man that excels in both phases. He is a dominate passpro practitioner with his nimble feet, contact balance, quickness, power, IQ, savvy, strong accurate punch, stout anchor, and phenomenal grip strength. Zion uses all those those skills/abilities in the run game plus terrific hip drive power, identifying gap shooters or 2nd level defenders, and outstanding technique with hands/feet. This dude is underrated and will rise up pundits draft boards as they hear from NFL talent evaluators.

CHARLES SNOWDEN - LEO/OTTO - UVA - SR -6’7” / 245# - Incredible H/W/S combo, just scratching the surface of his potential , length for days, big time motor, sets strong edge using length/quickness, relentless backside pursuit, learning zone coverage drops, offers position versatility, disrupts passing lanes, bends then 90 degree flattens which special for his size, starting to fill out frame (260#-265# projected in 2 yrs), limited passrush arsenal, inconsistent as a pass rusher but solid YOY improvement, needs strength/muscle mass addition, tremendous wrap up/drive tackler.

CHAZZ SURRATT - LB - UNC - RSR - 6’3” / 235# - Former QB, DB, and H.S. basketball all-state player. Incredible natural athlete with plus body control, contact balance, natural instincts, ballskills, exceptional football IQ, and route recognition ability. Only playing LB for last 2 seasons so barely beginning to realize his potential. Fast (4.5s), fundamentally sound tackler, TFL machine, length to disrupt passing lanes, understands route concepts, agility/speed/size to matchup TE/WRS/RB, makes impact plays and defensive stops.

AUSTIN WATKINS - WR - UAB - RSR - 6’3” / 210# - Big, smooth, fast (4.4s), dynamic playmaker who excels in his routes at all 3 levels, exceptional contact balance, high points ball at catch point, soft hands that snatch ball out of the air, diverse route tree, route stems look identical, breaks tackles, RAC all day, redzone weapon, stacks CB and separates at top of routes, willing but unspectacular blocker, beats press with feet and hands, tough over the middle, “my ball” mindset.

DEONTE BROWN - OG - BAMA - RSR - 6’4” / 350# - Huge monster at the POA, tremendous power in hip drive to dislodge/uproot defenders against their will, adequate lateral agility to maintain contact in zone scheme, long arms provide length/reach to engage defenders at a variety of angles, huge meat hooks provide vice like grip strength, very stout deep anchor with surprising knee bend, foot speed/quickness isn’t a wow factor but always is in position to get his job done.

KEITH TAYLOR - CB - UWA - SR - 6’3” / 200# - Big, long, physical, savvy, boundary corner who excels in zone coverage. Had fantastic overall 18 season with a drop off in production in 19 but technically was improved. KT has solid footwork through transitions, ankle flexibility, a bit tight through hips, excellent length, is disruptive in press/@ catch point, long speed is adequate but not spectacular, loves contact and will hit you, stellar tackler in run support from sideline to inside force, does well picking up route combinations. A smart, disciplined, patient CB in man or zone responsibilities.

ORLANDO UMANA- OC - UU - SR - 6’4” / 320# - Truly a big nasty! Plays with intensity, desire, grit, determination, power, intelligence, and aggression as the game should be played. Umana is a beast in the run game with his drive power, impact hand strikes, phenomenal grip strength, hip torque power, quality footwork and quickness, ability to pull/fold/combo/and get to 2nd level. In passpro he has an unmovable deep anchor when he resets, strong punch (location consistency needs improvement), strong footwork technique, high football IQ allows for making protection adjustments/identifying blitz scheme/movement skills to adjust inside or out free runners, makes for impressive moving wall in zone run concepts.

JORDAN DAVIS - DT - UGA - JR - 6’6” / 330# - Huge beast with surprising agility/movement skills. He possesses extraordinary strength/natural power, plays with stellar leverage, resets LOS, stuffs doubles with power/agility to split, mauls 1on1 opponents, shifts/collapses pocket, speed/quickness to play from TE2TE in box, length to stack/shed initial block attempts, huge tackling radius, has limited passrush repertoire currently, limited block scheme recognition. Huge package with matching potential.

RASHAWN SLATER - OG - NW - SR - 6’4” / 315# - Experienced OT that will move to OG in the NFL. RS is a fantastic athlete with rare movement skills but lacks ideal length, strength, and contact balance to hold up on the perimeter. His movement skills allow him to mirror, reach 2nd/3rd level, locate-target-engage opponents in open field, maintain contact in zone concepts, ability to work from initial target to secondary easily, perform pulls/kick outs/folds/combos. He needs to improve punch power, overall core/lower body strength, grip strength, and anchor technique.

TYSON CAMPBELL - CB - UGA - JR - 6’2” / 195 - Big, tall, fast (4.3s) but play speed doesn’t always match, exceptional length, an absolute ideal package for a boundary CB. TC possess a great closing burst, length to disrupt catch point/close passing lanes, size to body receivers into the boundary, and is a secure wrap-up/draf down tackler. He lacks vision, elite ballskills, COD agility to mirror multiple move routes, and patience to deny separation at TOR. A work in progress with the natural skills to be a phenomenal player.

JABRILL COX - LB - LSU/NDST - RSR - 6’4” / 240# - NDST transfer to LSU as grad transfer. Uber athlete with rare size, speed, burst, length profile as a WILL/DLB. JC uses burst to penetrate gaps, has S2S speed, length to stack/shed blockers, agility/quicks to cover TE/RB/WRS, outstanding timing on blitzes, and great wrap-up/form tackling. Improvement needed with strength, muscle mass (ideal playing @ 250#-255#), grip strength, and route diagnostics.

CHARLIE KOLAR - TE - ISU - RJR - 6’6” / 260# - Elite work ethic provides for a prospect to exceed his physical abilities which are already fantastic. CK possesses elite size, length, catch radius, can play inline/wing/HBack/slot/out wide, field/location awareness, excels at high catch point, innate ball tracking, contact balance, COD agility, incredible redzone target, and is a natural hands catcher of the football. Adequate but unspectacular blocker, must improve upper/lower/core body strength, and contact balance.

JIMMY MORRISSEY - OC - PITT - RSR - 6’3” / 305# - Leader at valuable position, solid movement skills, fantastic technique as positional blocker, ideal fit in zone running scheme, agility to adjust COD to pick up free runners/blitzers, works combos to engage 2nd level targets, uses exacting punch locations to control opponents, uses natural leverage to his advantage, lacks ideal size/mass/strength, gets over powered, anchor isn’t enough to hold up to size/power opponents.

DIVINE DEABLO - DS/DLB - VT - RSR - 6’3” / 225# - Multi-positional athlete with size/speed(low 4.5s)/length/physicality and ballskills, tough physical hitter that really explodes through ball carriers, uses length to close passing lanes and enhance tackling radius, effective blitzer, understands zone concepts/responsibilities, defeats blocks with length/power/speed, impressive closing burst, needs to continue to work on staying in phase in M2M, enforcer mentality who s always around the ball, plays both FS/SS, has range but best closer to LOS/2 deep.

ALARIC JACKSON - OT - IOWA - RSR - 6’6” / 320# - Big, powerful, length for days, amazing grip strength, devastating down blocking power/resets running lanes, adequate COD skills, long kickslide steps, needs work with punch location/timing, improve power step to close out inside passrush moves/counters, uses length to run/protect arc, stout anchor but needs more knee bend/back bow to control power bulrushes, overall some technique issues but a very moldable package.
                        Last edited by like54ninjas; 10-16-2020, 02:47 PM.

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                          Draftnik
                          • Oct 2020
                          • Send PM

am always focused on rebuilding the lines, and my draft leanings are most always reflective of the such, and.... that said, the more I'm @this the more eye like bpa over filling needs, and Nasirildeen has enviable intangibles from what I can tell.... would like to have him as a Charger.

James has missed hellah games over the last two seasons, and was a big follower of Adderley's, albeit not sure we aren't going to have to wait on his mindset/mental tenacity to catch up w/his athleticism ?? Nasirildeen hedges Derwin's health, Nasir's development, King's locker room issues, the aging Harris, and the talent level of the other safeties.... not so sure the safety position hasn't been our achilles heel on D this season ?? and regardless, just like Nasirildeen quite a bit, and am willing to make the selection regardless of who we have on the roster there, and yes.... the injury is a concern.

like Eric Stokes @CB and am poaching Jordan Smith from Ninj @LEO.

will also add that am keen on trading down in both the first (Jax) and the second (Brownies) in order to secure an additional Olineman and a NT, along w/hopefully gaining a S & CB early as well.
                          Yeah, if it comes down between Stokes and Nasirildeen, I’d take Stokes 10/10. He’s playing well against these Bama receivers tonight. Tyson Campbell is having a rough one.
                          Last edited by Bolt Dude; 10-17-2020, 07:19 PM.
                          Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡