• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltnut
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Re-sign: Hunter Henry, Michael Davis, Virgil Green, Forrest Lamp, Dan Feeney, Ryan Groy, Rayshawn Jenkins, Kalen Ballage, Brandon Facyson, Ty Long, Michael Badgley. Hunter Henry and Michael Davis are the only re-signs that should cost very much.

Let walk: Ingram, Pouncey, Perryman, Taylor, Tevi... and the rest.

Cut: Trai Turner (frees up #11.5 million).

Sign: Corey Linsley, center.

Draft:
    1. LT Sewell
    2. EDGE Patrick Jones
    3. RB CJ Verdell
    3b. CB Thomas Graham Jr.
    4. LB Jabril Cox
    5. G Zion Johnson
    6. TE Zach Davidson
    6b. WR Emeka Emezie
    7. DT Khyiris Tonga

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Roster:

QB: Herbert, Stick
      RB: Kelly, Ballage, Eke, Verdell
      FB: Nabers
      WR: KA, MW, Guyton, Reed, Hill, Emezie
      TE: Henry, Green, Davidson
      OT: Sewell, Bulaga, Pipkins
      OG: Lamp, Zion Johnson, Groy
      OC: Linsley, Feeney

DE: Bosa, Rochelle, Patrick Jones, Nwosu
      DT: Tillery, Jones, Joseph, Tonga, Broughton
      LB: Murray, White, Tranquil, Cox, Egbule
      CB: Hayward, Davis, Harris, Thomas Graham, Facyson
      S: James, Adderly, Jenkins, Gilman

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Lotsa hits there for me Nutty !
        You don't know ball

Comment

• Boltnut
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
          Lotsa hits there for me Nutty !
          Thanks brother! I was surprised to see how much we were under the projected cap next year. Also surprised to see how far over the projected cap other teams were... Saints, Eagles, Falcons, Steelers, Packers, Rams, Chiefs...
          A real-time look at the 2021 salary cap totals for each NFL team, including estimated cap space.

There will be some gems in FA that are just about guaranteed to hit the market. Some of them I really liked out of college: Darqueeze Dennard, Bud Dupree, Juju, Sean Davis, John Johnson, Bashaud Breeland. In the end, I chose Linsley as my FA target because we need an upgrade at center and Campen's familiarity with Linsley. The last time we were any good, we had a strong OL... specifically at the center and LT position. It's time to stop !@#$%^&! around...

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

I don't know if you noticed... 3 of the first 4 draft picks were Oregon Ducks. Roo would love this mock. A guy who is being overlooked IMO is CJ Verdell. I think he would be a great addition to our RB's. He would take the oft-injured JJ's roster spot. He's kind of combination of Eke and JJ... only bigger and more durable.

Oregon RB CJ Verdell HighlightsCJ Verdell is arguably the best running back in the Pac-12 conference. He had great stats and posted big numbers in big games....

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Thanks brother! I was surprised to see how much we were under the projected cap next year. Also surprised to see how far over the projected cap other teams were... Saints, Eagles, Falcons, Steelers, Packers, Rams, Chiefs...
              A real-time look at the 2021 salary cap totals for each NFL team, including estimated cap space.

There will be some gems in FA that are just about guaranteed to hit the market. Some of them I really liked out of college: Darqueeze Dennard, Bud Dupree, Juju, Sean Davis, John Johnson, Bashaud Breeland. In the end, I chose Linsley as my FA target because we need an upgrade at center and Campen's familiarity with Linsley. The last time we were any good, we had a strong OL... specifically at the center and LT position. It's time to stop !@#$%^&! around...
              Lockstep on Linsley.
              Been looking at midround Centers too.
              Jackson KY
              Menet PS
              You don't know ball

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

One of my latest finds was Emeka Emezie. During mock draft simulations, his name showed up several times late rounds. So I decided to delve in. Quite honestly, I don't think he lasts until the 6th or 7th rounds. He's a big fight-for-the-ball strong-bodied WR. 6-3, 220 lbs. He does some of the things that the Chargers ask Mike Williams to do. Jump ball kind of things. Doesn't have great speed, so may not create the seperation NFL teams are looking for.

Emeka Emezie turned in a WR1 season in Raleigh with 576 receiving yards and two touchdowns to power the Wolfpack. You can find all of Emezie's highlights fro...

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Lockstep on Linsley.
                  Been looking at midround Centers too.
                  Jackson KY
                  Menet PS
                  Yes, those 2 players (scout descriptions) have intrigued me. Haven't seen any video of either, though. Got any tape...? Another center I like in the early 4th would be Jimmy Morrisey (Maybe Jim Morrison's 2nd cousin...)

Starting Lineman:#70 LT Stefano Millin#76 LG Connor Dintino#67 C Jimmy Morrissey#66 RG Mike Herndon#78 RT Alex Bookser

Want to show your support? Consider becoming a patron!https://www.patreon.com/DeludedYinzerStarting Lineman:#77 LT Carter Warren #71 LG Bryce Hargrove#67 C J...

LT: Carter Warren #77LG: Bryce Hargrove #71C: Jimmy Morrissey #67RG: Gabe Houy #57RT: Nolan Ulizio #70

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Winning today, we arent getting Sewell

Comment

• Boltnut
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                      Winning today, we arent getting Sewell
                      Except everyone else won today, too. DAL, WAS, HOU, DEN. And DAL, WAS, PHI, and NYG all play each other to end the season... so mark down some wins for some of them.

Jets and Jaguars are probably going QB's. CIN is now #3... will they pick Sewell...? They could, but they already have a 1st round LT in Jonah Williams. They could go pass rusher (Rousseau) or LB (Parsons)... both PON for them.

ATL @ LAC may decide who is #4.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Except everyone else won today, too. DAL, WAS, HOU, DEN. And DAL, WAS, PHI, and NYG all play each other to end the season... so mark down some wins for some of them.

Jets and Jaguars are probably going QB's. CIN is now #3... will they pick Sewell...? They could, but they already have a 1st round LT in Jonah Williams. They could go pass rusher (Rousseau) or LB (Parsons)... both PON for them.

ATL @ LAC may decide who is #4.
                        The Bengals didn't and they lost their QB. Yes they will pick Sewell. Burrow has been getting beat up back there.

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

The Bengals didn't and they lost their QB. Yes they will pick Sewell. Burrow has been getting beat up back there.
                          I guess they could use the #3 pick on a right tackle.... or move their former #11 pick over to the RT. I wonder if they're happy with the 4.5 combined sacks they've gotten from their DE's...? Anything is possible. Nothing is in stone.

If Bengals choose Sewell... I have no problem choosing Rouseau...

BTW... Bengals have DAL, NYG, and HOU still left on the schedule.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍