• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Your not concerned about his extensive major injury history?
    You would pick him on day 2?

Dickerson’s injury history is also a fairly large concern, however. In five college football seasons, Dickerson suffered four season-ending injuries. He tore his ACL in 2016, missed nine games in 2017, and was forced to redshirt by an ankle injury in 2018. Then, of course, he tore his ACL again at the tail end of the 2020 season. Dickerson is a potential starter with his solid mechanics, motor, and play power. However, durability is very important. And it’s a legitimate red flag for the Alabama center.
    deleted.
    Last edited by wu-dai clan; 02-19-2021, 06:05 AM.
    You don't know ball

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Your not concerned about his extensive major injury history?
      You would pick him on day 2?

Dickerson’s injury history is also a fairly large concern, however. In five college football seasons, Dickerson suffered four season-ending injuries. He tore his ACL in 2016, missed nine games in 2017, and was forced to redshirt by an ankle injury in 2018. Then, of course, he tore his ACL again at the tail end of the 2020 season. Dickerson is a potential starter with his solid mechanics, motor, and play power. However, durability is very important. And it’s a legitimate red flag for the Alabama center.
      Forrest Lamp's injury history predraft ?

Day one starter.

OG/C.
      You don't know ball

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Day one starter.

OG/C.
        I had him highly ranked. Failure to this point. Time to cut bait or a 1 yr vet minimum deal.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

DeVonta Smith is hellah risky pick as is undersized and will have to pay the piper, and prolly more oft than not.... will def blow up some opposing Ds, but overall can never be counted on durability wise.

Surtain//Farley < Stokes

don't think any of the OTs are worth a 13, even Sewell.... would wait 'til next year, or hope to luck out later in FA.... really not keen on the any of 'em in the draft.

ILB w/coverage skills is a need.... Zaven Collins
          ditto for big RB.... Sermon

some of these mocks got UDFAs in 'em.... gotta get those linemen in the mix.

AVT is a borderline starter me thinx.... is he better than Sam ??
          don't see a LT of the future in any round.... pls do not draft 4 need.... Trey Smith is the closest you'll find, @least by my take.... top 5 talent by one some pundit.... (no Villanueva pls)

Myers > BP

do we need a 6th wideout ??

do you want Stick and Parham lining up in your 12 Personnel ??

keepin' Facyson.... does not suck,
          keeping Hayward as hedge against vet FA pickup and early round draft pick.... an extra, ex Pro Bowl CB on the roster is not a bad thing.

am eye missing something, or can't Murray play some edge for us ??
          eye want Denzel @MLB, w/Nwosu @the other edge, and w/Zaven Collins @coverage ILB.... Kyzir is on the bench or signs elsewhere, and ditto for Drue.... special teams/pkg guy by my take.

think we're gonna have to make do w/Jerry 'n JJ for now, albeit wouldn't mind a Daviyon added to the mix there.

and yes, the ghost of DJ is still playing in my mind, and is def a round one influence.... like the options for the IOL much better in the draft and in FA, and.... will be disappointed if the either of Pips or Norton is on the roster for the season opener.... let alone the both of 'em.

and why all the hullaballoo 'bout Lin$ley ??
          and not against Sam to guard, 'specially if Forrest doesn't step up/in to his role as a starting LG.

Troy Hill or Molden ?? and has Adebo really recovered his draft stock that much ??
          will go w/Hill over those, and CHJ.... keeping Casey around tho.
          RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
            DeVonta Smith is hellah risky pick as is undersized and will have to pay the piper, and prolly more oft than not.... will def blow up some opposing Ds, but overall can never be counted on durability wise.

Surtain//Farley < Stokes

don't think any of the OTs are worth a 13, even Sewell.... would wait 'til next year, or hope to luck out later in FA.... really not keen on the any of 'em in the draft.

don't see a LT of the future in any round.... pls do not draft 4 need.... Trey Smith is the closest you'll find, @least by my take.... top 5 talent by one some pundit.... (no Villanueva pls)

Myers > BP

keeping Hayward as hedge against vet FA pickup and early round draft pick.... an extra, ex Pro Bowl CB on the roster is not a bad thing.

eye want Denzel @MLB, w/Nwosu @the other edge, and w/Zaven Collins @coverage ILB.... Kyzir is on the bench or signs elsewhere, and ditto for Drue.... special teams/pkg guy by my take.

think we're gonna have to make do w/Jerry 'n JJ for now, albeit wouldn't mind a Daviyon added to the mix there.

and yes, the ghost of DJ is still playing in my mind, and is def a round one influence.... like the options for the IOL much better in the draft and in FA, and.... will be disappointed if the either of Pips or Norton is on the roster for the season opener.... let alone the both of 'em.

and not against Sam to guard, 'specially if Forrest doesn't step up/in to his role as a starting LG.

Troy Hill or Molden ?? and has Adebo really recovered his draft stock that much ??
            Agree on Davonte Smith .....Pass.

The word Suck has Facyson's pic next to it.

You missed something.......Staley said Murray will be a behind the ball player for us when asked that very question.

Denzel been addressed......i thiik he wont be back but who knows.

There are a handful of bigger RBs i like. Sermon is one, Javonte Williams is my fav RB in this draft, Stevenson, Jefferson, Najee of course, Ninja pointed out Doaks as another, Kylin Hill.

I really like Stokes as well, but id take Farley and Surtain over him. But he is my 4th CB(Jaycee is 3rd)in round 2. Dont think he makes round three as per PFF lol.

And imo there are some future OTs in this draft and Sewell not worth 13? Id take Slater there as well.
            Last edited by Boltjolt; 02-22-2021, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
              Draftnik
              • Oct 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

You missed something.......Staley said Murray will be a behind the ball player for us when asked that very question.
              Murray will have to plant his ass right behind Tillery. Otherwise, RBs will gash for 7 ypc.
              Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Surtain//Farley < Stokes

Myers > BP

Love to read your takes. Definitely outside the box as usual.

Not close to what I would do.
                You have some unusual takes.

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
                  Murray will have to plant his ass right behind Tillery. Otherwise, RBs will gash for 7 ypc.
                  Not behind Tillery. He’s going to get driven 5-7 yards backwards right into the LBs.

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2020
                    • Oklahoma
                    • Send PM

Can Tillery play more DE to at least set an edge in a 4 man front??? Bring the rush from Joey on the other side and up the middle.
                    In Eagle play Tillery in the i, draft McNeill or another run stuffer to pair with Linval. Staley will know how to use him in the best possible way.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
                      Can Tillery play more DE to at least set an edge in a 4 man front??? Bring the rush from Joey on the other side and up the middle.
                      In Eagle play Tillery in the i, draft McNeill or another run stuffer to pair with Linval. Staley will know how to use him in the best possible way.
                      Might be the call. We played Tillery quite a bit at DE this year. It seemed like a better fit, although he still underwhelmed. He just doesn’t have the power/anchor to play inside at this level.
                      Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
                        I think Tillery’s value is as a 3rd PRS on the inside or outside. He can contribute quite a bit. His snaps just need to be limited.

I love McNeill. Straight up beastly baller!

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Day one starter.

OG/C.
                          Wood, a lot of us were high on Lamp pre-draft, along with most of the pro draftniks...so frustrating with his injuries...then when he was healthy the past season, he showed flashes, played well at times, then other times seemed to either give up or just didn't have the toughness...big disappointment...if Staley sees upside in him, maybe we extend him, but looks like he'll be moving on at this point...

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍