• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Hmmm....there is some good stuff here, but if Ekelor goes down, Kelley/Rountree/Horvath doesnt inspire confidence...
    True.

I would not be surprised if we bring back Justin Jackson.
    I see MW and Guyton as deep threats.

You may ask
    where's the speed ?
    where's the weapons ?
    What about Everett?
    A healthy Parham?

wu has provided the meat and potatoes.
    You bring the waldorf salad.

We do not play modern football.

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bearded14YourPleasure View Post
      Duke Manyweather says he’s fixed Penning’s hand placement issues :stirpot:
      The power of positive thinking.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

True.

You may ask
        where's the speed ?
        where's the weapons ?
        What about Everett?
        A healthy Parham?

They might, but I think they want better and more durable.

See sig at below :Cheers1:
        11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
        181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
        225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

True.

You may ask
          where's the speed ?
          where's the weapons ?
          What about Everett?
          A healthy Parham?

I think Staley wants more than a TV dinner, wu.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

I think Staley wants more than a TV dinner, wu.
            TV dinners...I even like the chicken if the sauce is not too blue.
            ZZ Top
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Daniel Jeremiah's top 150 prospects in the 2022 NFL Draft class

017) guys I'm not interested the least bit.... Penning, Dax, Boye Mafe, Raimann

Charles Cross * dude is a solid and have mocked him in the top five, and.... based on his intangibles, the only guy I take him before is Breece Hall
              Breece Hall * not gonna minimize the position, as am an advocate of drafting the player, and any top shelf RB would help our cause, and them some
              Zion Johnson * still the best guy for us, in that his intangibles are superb, and he answers alotta questions on the Oline for us
              Kyler Gordon * not sold on the concept of putting our $8m dollar man on the bench, albeit do like this guy's vibe and his game
              Kenyon Green * have mocked this guy top ten, and he does allow a bit too many pressures perhaps for that status, albeit he is def a solid
              Travis Jones * my Packer friend is passing on the skill players early to get the all important pressure up the middle, and this guy brings it

079) guys I'm not interested in.... Sam Williams, Danny Gray, Dylan Parham, D'Marco Jackson, Velus Jones

Abraham Lucas * Jeremiah has him and the top half of this next stanza as off the board, which is just as well in my world, as again not sold on his intangibles nor his core strength
              Phidarian Mathis * dude got some love early and prolly has a high floor, but personally am thinkin' we are looking for more here than just a solid, as not sure of his ceiling ??
              Cameron Thomas * dude has taken a tumble of late, and perhaps deservedly so, and.... not so sure he doesn't have some game, but prolly not the guy for us
              DeAngelo Malone * this is my guy, and have been seesawing on his slotting, as Jeremiah has him off the board by 79.... I'm game if he's still on board for our third rounder
              Cole Strange * doesn't strike me as a day two value, but again is prolly a solid, and a valuable contributor, and we did well by Hardwick once upon a time for our third
              Luke Goedeke * do like this guy's intangibles, and thinkin' he might turn into a solid as well, albeit just doesn't have the sizzle I'd like by way of ED or TE

Jelani Woods * think we've got to be taking a close look @the TE group here, 'specially by way of someone who is known as the "Angry Moose"
              DeMarvin Leal * has this dude really fallen from top ten to almost the middle of the third ?? not my guy, but he has some game and prolly spells value down here
              Brian Robinson * not my guy, but not ruling out a RB most anywhere in the draft, given that our scouting dept knows something that eye/we don't, which is likely
              Sean Rhyan * 'nother guy that prolly deserves a mention, but just not feelin' it from this guy, as he might hold up on an NFL Oline, but think we can do better here
              Daniel Faalele * love this guy's intangibles and will not have a problem w/him as a Charger, but have been pretty much scared off him by the Powder Blues, given what many see as risky
              Ed Ingram * Voch likes him, plenty of peoples like him.... how good is he ?? worthy of our third, or are you like me that prefers Malone or a TE ??
              Jeremy Ruckert * not my TE of choice, but if Stalesco/team Tommy John deem him as the chosen one @TE, do think that would be a big help and do like the talent slotted this round or next

123) not interested in.... Max Mitchell, Darian Kinnard

Marcus Jones * dude screams talent, and of which fits well w/what we need/are looking for in our defensive secondary, and in the return game, and.... does Jolt deem him too slight ??
              Martin Emerson * haven't taken a close look @this guy, but his measurables tip the scale, and there is a lotta talk 'bout giving us (yet) another CB
              Joshua Jobe * love this guy, as admit to being a bit wary that our secondary could have one too many mini Me's, and this guy is a hedge against that, and then.... there was Tony Brown
              Zach Tom * worth a mention due to his position flexibility, and seemingly agreeable demeanor, albeit not sure if he's worth the slotting/value here ??
              Cade Otton * like this guy even better in the fourth rather than the third, and would really like a fourth TE to solidify our group there, as think we have one ? too many there
              Christopher Allen * lotta peoples have this guy going off the board a round later, but surmising that he is a likely target if we pass on Edge round three, and consider it as important as some surmise
              Dane Belton * DJ is layin' eggs by way of my faves, as was once upon a time hoping this guy might be a day three/round seven guy, and as not sure you could grade him higher than anyone on this list
              Rachaad White * 'nother RB that got some love during the process, and still has some support in some corners.... not my guy, but again am a fan of going RB, and if not a coupla three
              Matt Araiza * who is Jordan Stout, and what is he doing slotted right after our Aztec punter ??
              Kyren Williams * this guy has skills/talent, and like him a lot better later.... am a D'Vonte Price guy round five and still prefer him over Kyren, and would again prefer D'Ernest Johnson in FA as well
              Last edited by beachcomber; 04-27-2022, 10:22 PM.
              RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

True.

You may ask
                where's the speed ?
                where's the weapons ?
                What about Everett?
                A healthy Parham?

Why not? If we can get 8+ solid games out of him and he's available for the playoffs I'm good with him as our third back.

:coffee:
                Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                X