Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boltnut
    replied
    I'm greedy... I'm trading MW for an early 3rd rounder and drafting 6 players

1. OT Slater
    2. CB Campbell
    3a OLB Tryon
    3b CB Adebo
    3c RB Gainwell
    4. WR Surratt

Leave a comment:

• Critty
    replied
    Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
    y'all have convinced me we can't get McNeill and Molden both so I'll go with this for now assuming Harris is the slot and Heyward is gone, Davis resigned and one free agent corner signed

Slater-trade down if gone
    Walker Little future LT
    Alim McNeill DT
    best corner
    best corner
    Depends how they rank the DT
    ​​​​​​These guys are the only ones I think are worth using a draft pick for. And this is how I would rank them.

Barmore
    Nixon
    McNeill
    Twyman
    Onwuzurike
    Tufele
    Mustafa
    Wilson

Leave a comment:

• Leslie Grossman
    replied
    y'all have convinced me we can't get McNeill and Molden both so I'll go with this for now assuming Harris is the slot and Heyward is gone, Davis resigned and one free agent corner signed

Slater-trade down if gone
    Walker Little future LT
    Alim McNeill DT
    best corner
    best corner

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Critty View Post

You think K.Joseph from Kentucky will be available at top of 3rd rd? I'd rather use that pick on him over Adebo.
    Yes, but I'm ok with Adebo. Joseph could maybe be there in the 4th unless he slays his proday.
    Probably a 3-4 round pick.

Joseph I like but word is he transfered because Stingley was slated to take his spot and they already had Kary Vincent slatted in the slot with his speed so he wanted out.

Stingley is a stud so I guess I can see that. It's what happens when you go to a loaded school. Always wondered why so many flock to Alabama.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 02-13-2021, 04:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Critty
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I had Molden there but think we keep Harris in his last year of his deal at Slot and Adebo is better on the outside.

Adebo has mixed reviews but like his potential to start soon as I'm cutting Hayward, resigning Davis. Maybe we sign a FA CB as well.
    You think K.Joseph from Kentucky will be available at top of 3rd rd? I'd rather use that pick on him over Adebo.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied

I like what you did here.

I'm reading mix reviews on Adebo.
    I had Molden there but think we keep Harris in his last year of his deal at Slot and Adebo is better on the outside.

Adebo has mixed reviews but like his potential to start soon as I'm cutting Hayward, resigning Davis. Maybe we sign a FA CB as well.

Leave a comment:

• Critty
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    1 Rayshawn Slater/OT/OG/ Northwestern
    2 Javonte Williams/RB / N. Carolina
    3a Paulson Adebo /CB / Stanford
    3b Jordon Smith /Edge / UAB
    4 Dyami Brown / WR / N.Carolina

Sticking with Smith for now, was deciding between a few there. I think Tryon will be gone or I'd have him there.
    I like what you did here.

I'm reading mix reviews on Adebo.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    1 Rayshawn Slater/OT/OG/ Northwestern
    2 Javonte Williams/RB / N. Carolina
    3a Paulson Adebo /CB / Stanford
    3b Jordon Smith /Edge / UAB
    4 Dyami Brown / WR / N.Carolina

Sticking with Smith for now, was deciding between a few there. I think Tryon will be gone or I'd have him there.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt Dude
    replied

Having a chance to grab 5 of your top 100 non QB doesn't happen often for the Chargers. Hope they take advantage.

​​​​What are they chances Telesco gets trade happy and moves up and dumps some of these picks.
    Don’t see that happening. We need players to fill roster spots. As of now, we don’t have a lot of players under contract. And there will be a few cap casualties, as well (Turner? Hayward? Harris? Williams?).

Having 9 picks in the draft takes a lot of pressure off that situation.

Leave a comment:

• Critty
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
    Okay, I’ll play. But I’ll address FA’cy first.

FA:
    Linsley
    WJIII
    Feiler

Draft:
    1. Slater
    2. Tufele
    3a. Molden
    3b. Christensen
    4. Elerson Smith II

My 5th rounder would be a guard. Hopefully Hainsey or Meinerz.

Having a chance to grab 5 of your top 100 non QB doesn't happen often for the Chargers. Hope they take advantage.

​​​​What are they chances Telesco gets trade happy and moves up and dumps some of these picks.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt Dude
    replied
    Okay, I’ll play. But I’ll address FA’cy first.

FA:
    Linsley
    WJIII
    Feiler

Draft:
    1. Slater
    2. Tufele
    3a. Molden
    3b. Christensen
    4. Elerson Smith II

My 5th rounder would be a guard. Hopefully Hainsey or Meinerz.

Leave a comment:

• Critty
    started a topic Pick 5 of your Top 100 in 2021 draft

Pick 5 of your Top 100 in 2021 draft

The Comp picks are likely to award 7 teams a 3rd rd pick at bottom of rd that ends at pick 95. Chargers are one of those teams..so they will get a pick somewhere between 96-102.
    Their 4th rd pick is currently 108, so that would drop to 115.

Because its likely at least 6 QBs will be picked in top 115 and every teams board is a little different. if the Chargers stay put in the draft then is very likely they will be able to draft 5 players of their top 100 non QB on their board.

Who are your 5?

#96-102

​​​​​
Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞